Hammer Poker: Feb 1st Cash Game

2»

Comments

• g2 did pretty well. djgolfcan finished well also.
  • Thanks Trigs, what a fun night with fun group of people.......but Hamilton still sucks sweaty balls !

i “donkey” off pretty good but the only one I feel stupid over is when I was unsure of my A2 being the low but that was only an extra 40 bucks.

good times were had by all.
  • Thanks for the game trigs. Hope I can make the next one
  • Thanks Trigs, what a fun night with fun group of people.......but Hamilton still sucks sweaty balls !

i “donkey” off pretty good but the only one I feel stupid over is when I was unsure of my A2 being the low but that was only an extra 40 bucks.

good times were had by all.

Always a good idea to table your cards, cards speak, even if you can't figure it out. Which happens all the time in these mixed games.

Great time as always Trigs ! Hotdogs were great and Mike brought a very tasty pizza.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Mike brought a very tasty pizza.
    Oops, sorry didn't realize Mike brought the pizza. Thanks Mike...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Oops, sorry didn't realize Mike brought the pizza. Thanks Mike...

He wouldn't let me pay him back for it. Typical Mike ;)
  • trigs wrote: »
    He wouldn't let me pay him back for it. Typical Mike ;)
    Yep I have experienced his generosity more than once. He even offered to share his little people.. :p (being politically correct here.. I think)
  • So to be clear. You gave people hot dogs at a poker game?
    and mike said this is ridiculous. I’m ordering a pizza?
    Sounds amazing... hahaha
  • Jealous?
  • folded wrote: »
    So to be clear. You gave people hot dogs at a poker game?
    and mike said this is ridiculous. I’m ordering a pizza?
    Sounds amazing... hahaha

strange thing is everyone seemed to enjoy having Trigs’ wieners slide into their mouths.

I brought the pizza all the way from Mississauga to stinky town AKA: Hamilton because I still have nightmares about that damm Roma pizza he tried to feed us.

after you win the hockey championship come out and I will bring a Hawaiian Pizza for you. But you may like Trigs wiener.
  • Deal!!!
    strange thing is everyone seemed to enjoy having Trigs’ wieners slide into their mouths.

I brought the pizza all the way from Mississauga to stinky town AKA: Hamilton because I still have nightmares about that damm Roma pizza he tried to feed us.

after you win the hockey championship come out and I will bring a Hawaiian Pizza for you. But you may like Trigs wiener.
  • Trigs’ weiner was very satisfying.... again.

Highly recommended.
  • Pretty sure someone was bullied a lot as a child or neglected or something. #nolife
  • trigs wrote: »
    Pretty sure someone was bullied a lot as a child or neglected or something. #nolife

Yes, and yes.

You know you have issues when your 13 year olds roll their eyes and tell you you’re so immature. But I’m good with it.

🤪