Hammer Poker: Tournament and/or Cash Game Dec. 7

2»

Comments

• trigs wrote: »
    Still have a couple seats open.

kwmatt when are you going to make it down for a game?

pele1515 a good way to get new players to your game is to join and meet up at other people's games ;)

I hear ya. I will make it out there sometime in the near future, just been super busy here is all. Look at it this way, you get to at least keep and enjoy holding your money a little longer. You know, before I win it all :p
  • [MENTION=6432]trigs[/MENTION]

i am bringing a proper pizza. So no need for that damm tomato bread.

any objections to Pepperoni, Bacon and Green Peppers ?
  • [MENTION=6432]trigs[/MENTION]

i am bringing a proper pizza. So no need for that damm tomato bread.

any objections to Pepperoni, Bacon and Green Peppers ?

Sounds good Pimp. I'll also have some other snacks available.
  • Sign me up. Trigs - PM me your address. Looking forward to the Pimped out pizza.
  • See Trigs ....... if you offer regular pizza “ They will come”
  • I like hot dogs....
  • compuease wrote: »
    I like hot dogs....

There will still be hot dogs ;)
  • Trigs and Comp driving across the country to visit Andrew in Moncton.......... driving this.

3A2C27D2-36C1-4596-BE45-0BEB8CD87FE0.jpeg
  • I get to ride on top.
  • Yeah, me too. Need address.
  • [MENTION=3819]woog30[/MENTION] are ya gonna come out tonight ?
  • woog30 are ya gonna come out tonight ?

I don't want you to bust early [MENTION=3819]woog30[/MENTION] but we'll save you a seat.
  • Is this a tourney or cash game?
  • More202 wrote: »
    Is this a tourney or cash game?

Cash game. I was going to run a tourney but not enough interest.
    Cash game. I was going to run a tourney but not enough interest.

What limits?
  • $0.50-$0.50 (plus straddles) $100 buy-in. Rebuys/top ups up to 50% of big stack.
  • E4BAC240-E2DF-4ED9-A008-E07C4DB19E46.jpgHad a fun evening at Casa De La Trigs. The .50 .50 game plays very small. I was in for $300. In the first hour .

cashed out for $640 and had lots of suck outs and won many pots that I never should have been in.

Last hand of the night was fun watching Nicole totally destroy D.J. and kill the whole game by getting a full triple up from card dead and D. J.

also if one of the Mods could change Nicole’s screen name to “little miss QUADS” it would be appreciated.

Good seeing all y’all.
  • also if one of the Mods could change Nicole’s screen name to “little miss QUADS” it would be appreciated.

LMAO!
  • Thanks again Trigs, great night even if I was under the weather, thanks for the weinies and snacks and to Pimp for the good pizza. (non Hamilton variety).
  • E4BAC240-E2DF-4ED9-A008-E07C4DB19E46.jpg
    Last hand of the night was fun watching Nicole totally destroy D.J. and kill the whole game by getting a full triple up from card dead and D. J.

DJs are the best chips to win. Just wish that you had also called my all in there Mike! ;)

• also if one of the Mods could change Nicole’s screen name to “little miss QUADS” it would be appreciated.

If they change yours to “Luck Box”. :)
  • Fun night, lots of laughter - Thanks for hosting Trigs, the hotdogs were amazing and the new chips and chairs were great. Torontopimp brought a great pizza (which we paid him back for many times over, lol)
    Looking forward to the next one
  • niks1 wrote: »
    DJs are the best chips to win. Just wish that you had also called my all in there Mike! ;)

Next time I may call your all in . I just need at least a runner runner chance to call.

not often a pair of 3’s is good......... unless your in a hand against Jack..... I don’t know why you guys say he is so tight. :fish:
  • niks1 wrote: »
    If they change yours to “Luck Box”. :)

just testing my new signature
  • Thanks for the game Trigs. It was a really fun night, despite getting crushed.

The gourmet hot dogs and pizza, top notch chips and cards, and super comfy chairs almost made me forget I was in Hamilton. 🤪

And also thanks to the missus for putting up with all our shenanigans.
    👍🏻
    Still have a couple seats open.

[MENTION=17939]kwmatt[/MENTION] when are you going to make it down for a game?

[MENTION=9273]pele1515[/MENTION] a good way to get new players to your game is to join and meet up at other people's games ;)

Sorry i couldn't make it! Will try and make the next one. Wife had me at a holiday party :(