Hamilton (Mohawk and Garth area)
7pm start
$0.50-$0.50 blinds
$100 max buy-in
Rebuys/Top Ups up to $100 or 50% of biggest stack

1. trigs
2. moose (T)
3. SeekTheGrail (T)

*Decided to change the mix of games. FYI Stumpler is same rules as Stampler except if no low qualifier on the board the highest card in your hole cards that matches the suit of the river card takes the low hand.*

Comments

• Hey [MENTION=1053]compuease[/MENTION] or [MENTION=18905]MrCaspan[/MENTION] can one of you please change the thread title and remove the dealer's choice. Decided to change the game line up for this one.
  • trigs wrote: »
    Hey [MENTION=1053]compuease[/MENTION] or [MENTION=18905]MrCaspan[/MENTION] can one of you please change the thread title and remove the dealer's choice. Decided to change the game line up for this one.

Completed, bill in the mail...
  • Dammit DJ is in a tourney at Seneca that weekend. :(
  • ...bump?
  • F u trigs? The youngest looking 75 year old man I’ve ever met.
  • In a bonspiel that day, STG and I will try and come after.
  • it's Hamilton... and a beautiful place for poker... Seriously Trigs has a great game and please stop with the constant Hamilton put downs.. KW has some nasty spots as well. Trigs is in a nice area, not anywhere near Barton St.
  • folded wrote: »
    it's Hamilton...

Too scared to come back still?
  • trigs wrote: »
    Too scared to come back still?

he’s just busy coaching his team to the top of standings.

next time you do a NLHE / PLO round by round I will come out if I am in town. The other games are way out of my comfort zone.
  • Anyone else? Come on I want to player some stumpler!!
  • compuease

folded wrote: »
    it's Hamilton... and a beautiful place for poker... Seriously Trigs has a great game and please stop with the constant Hamilton put downs.. KW has some nasty spots as well. Trigs is in a nice area, not anywhere near Barton St.

comp....... this is a flagrant abuse of power, but funny as hell.
  • lol, I'm almost as old as Don so...... oh wait.... Wondered when somebody would notice. And for clarification I didn't edit the comment, only added to it.
  • compuease wrote: »
    lol, I'm almost as old as Don so...... oh wait.... Wondered when somebody would notice. And for clarification I didn't edit the comment, only added to it.

well, ya done good Sir. Although I am surprised you didn’t throw in a comment about the cardboard bread with tomato jelly on it.
  • Any last minute takers? As usual, beverages, snacks and dead money (I will straddle) on offer.
  • I might be able to come, It depends on how long the grey cup party I'm at goes to.
  • I might be able to come, It depends on how long the grey cup party I'm at goes to.

Guessing it goes all the way to Nov. 24

WTF?

? This game is today.
  • Oh well. Game is canceled. Maybe I'll head over to Niagara at some point today.
  • Is this game on?
  • folded wrote: »
    Is this game on?

Sadly no :(