(K/W) The Compound - $20 Weeknight Turbo Re-Entry NLHE - Wed, Aug 7th - 7pm

For those that thought "Table 1" was a bit to squishy, we're breaking out a brand new table for the event! It's the end of an era... unless the table sucks. :)

In addition, in the spirit of experimentation, we're going make this a single re-entry tournament. (If you bust out in the first 5 levels, or 1 hour and 15 minutes.. just before the blinds kick in) Feel free to provide feedback on the format before and after the tournament runs.
Bristol Street Poker at the Compound presents...

:s::h: THE TURBO RE-ENTRY - 2019 - EVENT #6 :c::d:
NLHE Tournament
(with Big Blind antes)
Wed, Aug 7th - 7:00pm
(doors open at 6:30pm)

$20 Buy-in - Single Re-Entry - 15 Min blinds - 5,000 Chips - 32 player max.

$$$ Pay-outs $$$
1st place - 45%
2nd place - 25%
3rd place - 15%
4th place - 10%
5th place - 5%
(1 Table - Top 2, 2 Tables - Top 3, 3 Tables - Top 4)
Late players: If you know you're going to be late, let me know and a seat and chips will be set out for you and you will post blinds and fold until you arrive.

If you do not let me know that you'll be late, we'll keep your chips out for a level and then remove then. You can buy in when you show up, but will pay a penalty of 4 rounds of blinds/ante per level (or partial level you miss)

If you bust out in the first 5 levels (1 hour and 15 minutes, just before the 100-200 (200) level), you may pay an additional $20 for another 5,000. The re-entry must be taken immediately after busting out and, like the buy-in, all money is added to the prize pool.

The tournament will last approximately 4 hours. Seating is limited to 32 players with alternates. (8 max tables) Please reserve your seat in advance!! The final table will form with 9 players left.

Blind schedule, chip values, rules, etc, etc, will be posted at my place, or you may msg me for specifics.

As always, tournaments at The Compound are rake-free!!

Reserves:

1. Zithal
2. MrCaspan
3. Ranger
4. EdTheTed
5. Moose
6. jtran93
7. crazypapa
8. King Mob (L)
9. Shapiro
10. Profisher
11. Oragami
12. DataMn
13. Beanie42
14. Kanga
15. JayLitner
16. Pizzle
17. thisOrThat
18. Aiki65
19. Jeff H
20. waltsfriend
21. RaydonPoker

Comments

• I'm in!!
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I move into my new place that day :(

Mark
  • Please add me to the list!

Ranger
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I move into my new place that day :(

Mark

And? So? You should have the place painted and be ready to go by the evening....
  • I am actually in town that week, so I'm in!
  • Innnnn
  • I'm in!

Zach
  • Sign me up as I'm in! Thanks
  • Count me in!
  • Hello

I'm in
  • I’m in. Had a lot of fun last time
  • Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to make it tomorrow. My computer died last night and it's looking like it's gonna cost a bit to fix so I'm going to have to pass this time.

Sorry everyone!

Zach
  • In please.
  • rsvp for 1
  • [MENTION=19102]MightyMulder[/MENTION] I'd be willing to do ya a solid and pay your entry fee.

the only string attached if you win you pay me back other than that, enjoy the free ticket!
  • Add me please.
  • I have a friend coming with me

Jeff hache
  • Sign me up please.
  • Count me in, omw now!
  • Sorry for the delay in reporting! Event #6 adding a single re-buy to our Turbo event. We started with 21 runners, and ended up with 9 re-buys. One of our new players, Jeff H, ended up as bubble boy, while MrCaspan was out in 4th. EdTheTed made another impressive run to 3rd place, cementing his lead in the Player of the Year race.

Heads up was a marathon battle between Origami and waltsfriend. At different times, each had the other reduce to roughly a big blind. After they made it back to even, the players chopped, leaving $50 in the middle on a flip which was won by our new champ, Origami!!

Official Results:

1st - Origami ($250) - 46 points
    2nd - waltsfriend ($200) - 32 points
    3rd - EdTheTed ($90) - 26 points
    4th - MrCaspan ($60) - 23 points
    5th - JeffH (BUBBLE) - 20 points
    6th - Pizzle - 19 points
    7th - DataMn - 17 points
    8th - RaydonPoker - 16 points
    9th - Kanga - 15 points
    10th - Ranger
    11th - Moose
    12th - Profisher
    13th - Zithal
    14th - jtran93
    15th - Aiki65
    16th - JayLitner
    17th - crazypapa
    18th - beanie42
    19th - King Mob
    20th - Shapiro
    21st - thisOrThat

For our player of the year race, we've seen a lot of movement with Oragami moving from 26th to 4th with his win, and three other players enter the Top 10 this month. EdTheTed reclaims the lead, pushing Zithal into 2nd, while the defending two-time Player of the Year, labeach2002 remains solidly in 3rd.

2019 PLAYER OF THE YEAR TOP 10 (full results)

<style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--></style>
    <colgroup><col style="width: 56px"><col width="58"><col width="132"><col width="102"></colgroup><tbody>
    EdTheTed

Zithal

labeach2002

Origami

Pizzle

Kanga

KingMob

labeach2002+1 Sam

Moose

MrCaspan

</tbody>