That *Tilt* Show

At first i tough the show was kinda cheesy. Everything was all attitude and bling bling.

The cameo by Cloutier and Negreanu was so fast i wasnt even sure it was Cloutier.

But when the tournament start i became kinda fun. The internet geek that get pi**ed and Helmuth VS The Matador. I think they could do without the gangster's if they decide to do Tilt season 2.
Theres really no need for it since poker is already eventfull enought.

Comments

• How bout you people tell me wich cameo i missed from some of the poker superstar.

I saw Negreanu, Cloutier, Helmuth..... thats about it. I know i saw more but refresh my memory. (please)
  • the only one youre missing that i can think of is David Willams... Although im not too sure hes considered a poker superstar quite yet.
  • Lets say he can handle himself... He made a final table on the WPT. Plus the second place in WSOP.

And if Mr Luske saw something in him then he must be good.

Id give anything to talk with Marcel for even a minute.

I think i saw some other poker star in tilt. Cant remember the names. Eric Seidel i think....
  • Siedel i know was one of the pros involved in the "content" of the show as a consultant.
    Makes sense that he would get put in there for a head shot somewhere.

I watched all of it, i wasn't expecting classic poker to be shown hour after hour. For a soap opera about
    poker, i thought they did a pretty good job.
  • i haven't seen it yet, but I heard mixed reviews. Apparently it didn't do well in the ratings because it's not coming back for another season...... I have a couple of friends that worked on it.