Sorry about confusion, All games to be posted in one place! HERE!!

One stop shopping for all your poker games. Please post all games here! All the sub forums have been merged into this one!

Comments

• You can archive Chingacousy Hill. The mod has been dead for 5 years.
  • I have started to put proper prefixes on games so that it is really easy to see what kind of game it is. Don't worry about adding one for now as I will add them manually as I create the prefixes for the thread but once I feel like the majority of prefixes have been createdI'll ask that people start to use the tags when posting games. If a prefix does not exist just put it in your title and I'll create the prefix and edit the title when I have a minute.

It will look like so
    Cash Games:
    <span style="color: green"><b>NLHE $5</b></span>, No Limit Holdem (2c/5c)
    <span style="color: green"><b>PLO $10</b></span>, Pot Limit Omaha (50c/100c)
    <span style="color: green"><b>DCNL $10</b></span>, Dealer Choice No limits
    etc you get the picture.. and they will be in green to show they are cash games

Tournament Games:
    <span style="color: red"><b>$20 Turbo NLHE</b></span>, $20 buyin, Turbo Blinds, No LImit Holdem
    <span style="color: red"><b>$100+ NLHE</b></span>, $100 Buyin (+ means rebuys allowed), No Limit Holdem
    etc you get the picture.. and they will be in red to show they are tournament games

If you have some that you use all the time let me know and ill add them so you can chose them in the drop down on a new thread! These thread prefixes will also be available in the Analyze my hand sub forum!
  • moose wrote: »
    I hate it

:)
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    :)
    Seriously or poking?
  • More seriously though: the less extra steps the better.

But if we do insist on labels, I think it's the simpler the better .. ie one for "Tournament", and one for "Cash Game".
  • yeah you might be right, there would be a ton of crap in there!!
  • Man you guys are hard to please :) made just the two !
  • Just "cash" and "tournament" is good. I don't think I've run the exact same cash game line-up yet. It's bound to happen, but I'd be using different ones almost every game.
  • I just made the two and you don't have to use them!
  • Appreciate all the work you are doing!
  • "cheers:"cheers:"cheers:"cheers:"cheers: all round for our "productive" admin. Been awhile since we have had someone with skilzzz around here.