May 28th Niagara tourney

Went and played this today . I busted on a A 10 7 flop ..... I had A 10 and shoved the flop and got called by pocket 4’s. Turn was a 2 and river was a 4.

I played perfect all day my reads were good and I felt my bet sizing was bang on too. I don’t understand how people make decisions like this more than halfway through a tournament and he only had me covered by 6 or 7 thousand.

Conrad busted his first buy in when some very special person cold called his 4 bet shove, everyone else folds and this genius calls all in the third hand of the tournament with J 9 offsuit. Hit his 2 pair and Conrad re-buys.

he is still in on his second bullet and they are now in the money....

230 people today they paid 29 places and they are at 25 left.

Comments

• Jeepers I can't believe what you get called with, you must have an awful image..lol... If he thought you were fos, he should have pushed pre, not called off after the flop..
  • compuease wrote: »
    Jeepers I can't believe what you get called with, you must have an awful image..lol... If he thought you were fos, he should have pushed pre, not called off after the flop..

Jeff, I have been trying to play WSOP style. Trying to get ready to be patient for the 2 hour blinds. I was playing top 5 pocket pairs, suited aces and sometimes high suited connectors.
  • Well I am figuring the Big50 will have a large % of people who really have no idea and guys who know they can re-enter either same day of following day so I won't be afraid to get it in as you did, may work or not.. Get a big stack and build from there. lol

Conrad still going? Either of those beats would have tilted me and that's not easy.
  • Conrad out in 13th . He got down to 10 bigs and shoved pocket nines. Called by ace king and busto.
  • Conrad out in 13th . He got down to 10 bigs and shoved pocket nines. Called by ace king and busto.

He has had some good runs for sure.. Congratulate him for me..