Burlington JUN 22ND - $80 NL Hold Em Tournament'

Comments

• Comp..... would it be wrong of me to put the bounty on Conrad ?

Like me it would be an advantage for him.. Get called light when you have the nuts... Oh wait, that's where I'm supposed to kick him right?
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    I have a standard 10-man table if you want to run with 20. I can't make the game, but I'm close enough to drop it off earlier in the day.

Thanks Glen, no need but appreciate it. See you at the next one!
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    Thanks Glen, no need but appreciate it. See you at the next one!

You're always welcome Andrew. Happy to help out a neighbour. I also have a pile of folding chairs if you are ever in need.

And yes, i'll definitely see you at the next one.
  • Glen I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow at the big parade in Toronto.

Thanks Mike. And I appreciate you lending me your leather vest and assless chaps. Would have loved to finish the ensemble with one of your hats, but I guess that would have been asking too much.
  • In case of a waiting list, I borrowed this from @Buzzard 's posts:
    Waiting List players: Players on the waiting list will fill no shows at the start of the tournament, to a maximum of 19. The remaining players on the waiting list are alternates. When a player busts out, you have the option of joining the tournament at that point with a starting chip stack. If you have paid your entry fee by 6:55PM, you will receive an extra 1,000 chip.

*And if anyone can't make it or is going to be late, please let me know as there is possibly some interest.
  • Please add me to the wait list then. Thanks!
    Thanks Mike. And I appreciate you lending me your leather vest and assless chaps. Would have loved to finish the ensemble with one of your hats, but I guess that would have been asking too much.

Glen I just got back from the dyke March. I wore a sock and one of my hats. Got a little sunburn.

Please wash the chaps hats before returning them.

Later huggybear.
  • Unfortunately, I have to cancel as I won't be able to make it now. My apologies.
  • No prob, thanks. Jamie you are in, sending address.
  • Make it 20 and I might show
  • Guess not. Lol
  • Not sure he's going to set up a 3rd table for "might"... ymmv.... I wonder if Roma pizza delivers that far out?
  • Likely a bust out with this crowd pretty quick tho...
  • folded wrote: »
    Make it 20 and I might show

At 20 you would be sitting on comps lap...

But hes right won't take long for a bustout.
  • No thanks. Too far to wait.
  • No prob, sounds like I need to buy a 3rd table for the next one..
  • folded wrote: »
    No thanks. Too far to wait.

Should have come. I busted out first .....real quick.
  • Thanks Andrew for hosting last night. Was a great time. I cried, I laughed, people laughed at me... Good times all around!!
  • Gogie wrote: »
    I'm in - figure third time should be lucky and I'll finally cash.

I'm a prophet! Andrew - thanks once again for hosting the game. I had a great time.
  • Comp, is this true?
  • Yep....

Highlight of the nite in the cash game had to be the great fold of the bottom end of the str8 flush by our illustrious web programmer to the top end.. Great read for sure... Don't think I could have done in.

Thanks Andrew, appreciate the hosting and the use of your microwave to make a late night snack for Stella.
  • Thanks Andrew, very fun night with a great group of peeps.
  • Great meeting everyone last night,
    Thanks again Andrew.
    Cheers
  • Thanks Andrew for hosting and all the fun with a great group of poker gatherers! Thanks to [MENTION=3819]woog30[/MENTION] for driving the Waterloo region group! Hope to see everyone at the next one!

Cheers, Steve
  • Glad everyone had a good time - thanks again to all for coming!

1. SeekTheGrail $500 (chop)
    2. kwmatt $550 (chop)
    3. Gogie $260
    4. MrCaspan $120
    5. Mathers $90
    6. compuease
    7. djgolfcan
    8. Pele1515
    9. Falloon
    10. Rich
    11. Rob V
    12. Conrad
    13. Woog30
    14. Bfillmaff
    15. moose
    16. Niks1
    17. Sgt Rock
    18. Moose311
    19. Toronto Pimp
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    No prob, sounds like I need to buy a 3rd table for the next one..

Ahem...
    Ahem...

bah it would have been a lot of work just to generate one extra seat. But... yeah, would have worked out in this case. Next time! :)
  • *and would have enabled the cash game to start sooner too... so yeah, lesson learned.
  • [MENTION=11540]Bfillmaff[/MENTION]

when is the next one ?

Doooode..... come on.........5C0DB2C5-19E4-491B-BF7E-4BDBA79C92F0.jpg
  • It was a busy month... but soon!!

...Stella says hi
    20190616_2001472.jpg