We are moving!

Monday, May 6th, 9pm Pokerforum.ca will be moved to our own hosting site. We expect to be offline for 2-3 hrs and then you should be able to log in with your same credentials. Depending on where you are and how long the propagation takes it could take a little longer for some. For sure by Tuesday morning all should be as normal.

If you notice anything that doesn't work after you can login please post here so we can keep any issues together.

I am going to create a separate thread for suggestions for improvement/additions to the site. Changes will be made depending on cost and effort required, remember there is no budget. ;)

I will pin this thread for at least a while. Good luck to us all!

FYI, this is all being made possible thanks to the space provided by my business partner Chris and our own, "volunteer" admin, MrCaspan and his programming skills...

Comments

• If you are seeing this message then you are accessing the new server. Please report any issues.
  • Good job guys. Looks like it went smooooth.
  • Seems faster.
  • moose wrote: »
    Seems faster.

The servers we moved the site to is owned by Miltown, which is the company I am part of. We recently (about 2 months ago) upgraded them significantly to accommodate our 200+ websites.
  • moose wrote: »
    Seems faster.

Yes much faster. I'm liking it. Great job.