1,3 Hold Em Cash Game Tonight, will bonus 50 if you bring a friend as well

[FONT=&amp]We are a Poker Club that operate Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays, . We are all about Players and having a great time, with safe environment. This 1,3 Game is a Deep Stack Cash Game.. Big Screen Tv's to enjoy all your sporting events. Beautiful waitresses. Drinks with amazing Food.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]1,3 CASH GAME HOLDEM[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]NEW PLAYERS WILL RECEIVE 50 BONUS[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]BAD BEAT BONUS[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]$3000
[/FONT]
High Hand 100
[FONT=&amp]♦️Bonus for Quads $50[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]♦️Bonus for Royal $1000[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]♦️Bonus for straight flush 250[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Bring new player receive[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]$50. BONUS LOCATION: YORK REGION[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]CONTACT DIEGO, 437-234-8487

[/FONT]
Video of our club

Comments

• Rake please? Rough area of York region?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Rake please? Rough area of York region?
    20 max, Dufferin and Rutherford area , minutes away from there
  • so almost 7bb per hand???? Any additional high hand drop as well? Absolutely unbeatable over any significant period of time even by the best players around... That's about 5-600 per hr coming off the table.. Your club will not survive long..
    so almost 7bb per hand???? Any additional high hand drop as well? Absolutely unbeatable over any significant period of time even by the best players around... That's about 5-600 per hr coming off the table.. Your club will not survive long..

7 years in business, sometimes 2 hour waiting list, were doing just fine... high hand 100
  • 7 years in business, sometimes 2 hour waiting list, were doing just fine... high hand 100
    lol, Yeh right, so why would you need to advertise on here? I asked if there was a high hand drop as well, above the $20. rake... You answered 100, you mean you rake 100 per hand for the bonuses?

But good luck with it.. What sort of security do you provide?
  • Is there any other pictures/videos of your club other than 1 table?
  • We are a Poker Club that operate Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays, . We are all about Players and having a great time, with safe environment. This 1,3 Game is a Deep Stack Cash Game.. Big Screen Tv's to enjoy all your sporting events. Beautiful waitresses. Drinks with amazing Food.

1,3 CASH GAME HOLDEM

BAD BEAT BONUS
    $3000
    High Hand every 2 hours, 100
    ♦️Bonus for Quads $50
    ♦️Bonus for Royal $1000
    ♦️Bonus for straight flush 250
    Bring new player receive 50, also if you sit with 400 buy in i'll bonus you 50, MAX RAKE 20

CONTACT DIEGO, 437-234-8487

Location is in York Region

Video of our club
  • Please don't multipost the same thing. Also no cross posting or needless bumping..
    Please don't multipost the same thing. Also no cross posting or needless bumping..

not the same thing different day, posted a game for wed and posted a game for Sunday
  • not the same thing different day, posted a game for wed and posted a game for Sunday

and nobody bumping I answered questions get your facts straight
  • Sorry buddy, please complain to the owner if you don't like it.. You contribute zero revenue or benefit to the site. You are not allowed to post multiple times for the same game just because it's on a different night. First and last warning..

I don't expect you will be around long...:(
  • The max 20 rake is nuts. At 30 hands per hour if you rake the max 20-30 hands per hour you are pulling about 1000 off the table each hour. Most players buying in for a 1-3 game are buying in for between 100-300.

Even if they are serving lobster dinners and Diego is giving hand jobs in the back room this game is still not beatable in the long term.

I am pretty dumb and even I wouldn’t play there.
  • lol, way to play good cop.......>:D
    lol, way to play good cop.......>:D

Its Trigs fault.....

F.U. Trigs.
  • If this place had Roma Pizza I would consider going .
  • The max 20 rake is nuts. At 30 hands per hour if you rake the max 20-30 hands per hour you are pulling about 1000 off the table each hour. Most players buying in for a 1-3 game are buying in for between 100-300.

Even if they are serving lobster dinners and Diego is giving hand jobs in the back room this game is still not beatable in the long term.

I am pretty dumb and even I wouldn’t play there.

not in our game 3 to 500 , some 1000
  • If this place had Roma Pizza I would consider going .

Cory might even go... Since it's not Hamilton..
  • Put me down for the lobster and hand jobs, thanks.