An Evening of No-Limit Texas Hold’em

Sunday April 10th, 2005 – 8:30pm
Pre-registration:  khannasumeet@gmail.com
Location will be emailed to those who pre–register

Doors open at 7:45 pm
Blinds will begin at 8:30 sharp

$20 buy-in for 1000 chips
Two max re-buys $20 within the first hour
(you must be completely out of chips to re-buy)

Maximum 32 players

We are up to 15 pre-registered players thus far, pre-register today to join the fun

Also email me if you have any questions, including location.

AND REMEMBER, EVERYONE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS OR
JUST SPREAD THE WORD BETWEEN AS MANY POKER PLAYERS AS YOU KNOW. THE MORE THE BETTER LEAVING MORE FOR YOU TO WIN.

Comments

• Might be interested if I can get a buddy to come along...
    What's the payout breakdown?
    Thanks!
  • The Payout Will be Top 4 Getting paid! 40% to first place
  • What's the blind schedule going to be like? Just curious on when you think the event will end?
  • SUNDAY NIGHT CLASSIC!

Blind Format

Level Small Big
    1 10 20
    2 15 30
    3 20 40
    NO MORE REBUYS!
    4 25 50
    5 50 100
    6 75 150
    7 100 200
    8 150 300
    9 200 400
    10 300 600
    11 400 800
    12 500 1000
    13 600 1200
    14 800 1600
    15 1000 2000
    $1000 Chips
    20 min levels
  • The Event Starts @ 8:30pm! With Rebuys I predict 4 hours (12:30am)
    There will also be side games available for those of you guys that bust out early. You guys can decide if you want Cash Games or another tourney format game.

if you have n e further questions please do not hesitate to post...I reply within hours!
  • could u send me a email about this tunry i would like to pre regsteer please my msn email is woodsucka69@hotmail.com
  • UPDATE: SPACE IS VERY LIMITED NOW....WE ARE JUST DOWN TO 11 SEATS...IF YOU WANT TO COME PLEASE PRE-REGISTER @ khannasumeet@gmail.com

IF WE FILL ALL 32 SEATS, A WAITING LIST WILL THEN BE PROVIDED...IF WE HAVE ANOTHER 8 ON THE WAITING LIST ANOTHER TABLE WILL BE OPENED!
  • With an overwhelming response, we have decided to open up another table! Those of you on the Waiting list will recieve an e-mail later on today confirming your seat!

Any last minute poker player's interested in this One Night Only Event are advised to e-mail and reserve your seat today!
  • Hubby and I are in too....................yeahhhhhhhhhh more tournies :D
  • I emailed you this morning
    Do you still have spots?
  • Do you think I should just show up to this? I haven't received an email back yet.........
  • Hmmmm note to self.............ya can't "just show up" if you ain't got the email for where it is.................lmao
  • If anyone knows how I can reach this person I would appreciate it :)
  • LAST CHANCE....EMAIL ME ASAP FOR DIRECTIONS....WPTGIRL SORRY I DIDN'T RECIEVE YOUR EMAIL...I JUST CHECKED THE FORUM NOW....THE EVENT STARTS IN 7 MINS....
  • Thank you to everyone that made it and to everyone that helped out.

Sunny