K/W $40 Weekend NLHE Freeze out - Saturday March 2nd at 7:30

2»

Comments

• Hi all. Looking forward to a good game tomorrow night. I think I have sent PMs with my address to anyone that needs it. If you need it please message me.

We are two full tables of 9. A low limit cash game will begin as soon as we break one table for those interested. Final table will be 10 handed. We are starting with 15k stacks and should have lots of play with 20 minute blinds.

Parking - keep in mind, in this area the houses are tight and parking is spread out. Later arrivals may need to walk a bit.

Cats- we have cats so if you have allergies you may want to bring medication if needed.
  • Looking at the roster..

Is anyone willing / easily able to pick me up from old king / river (looking at Moose / Compuease)...? I'd love to donate cash by having some drinks!

Mark
  • looking forward to it y'all.
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Looking at the roster..

Is anyone willing / easily able to pick me up from old king / river (looking at Moose / Compuease)...? I'd love to donate cash by having some drinks!

Mark
    PM me your address and I'll pick you up at 7'ish.. Love free donations.
  • OK, I was hoping my cold was minor, but it has taken a turn for the worse.

If MrCaspan is still available then you can give him my spot.

Al
  • DataMn wrote: »
    OK, I was hoping my cold was minor, but it has taken a turn for the worse.

If MrCaspan is still available then you can give him my spot.

Al

I will pm him
  • List updated. Al out , Mr in.
  • So, what were the results?
  • Thanks to everyone that attended.

We were full with 18 signed up however with one no show we settled with 17.

It was great to see a few new people and some players coming out of the woodwork.

Unfortunately Sam was the first eliminated with a flush over flush.

The battle was one lasting around 5 hours from start to finish. With the winners prize not only cash but the poker gnome donated by the original owner of the forum sloth.

The final results were :
    1. Torontotablecpt $340
    2. Waltsfriend $180,
    3. Old sloth $100
    4. Old sloth +1 $60

If anyone has constructive feedback please let me know via private message aside from the peek cards being hard to see. I still like them.

Thanks for coming
    Steve
  • If it matters, it was $340 for first. Thanks for the hockey gnome as a trophy; my wife loves it and has given it a special home in the garage.
  • Nice. One of your neighbour's was asking about a missing gnome as I was leaving. Told her I had no idea what she was talking about.
  • I think next game make sure we have name tags for our boots!
  • MrCaspan wrote: »
    I think next game make sure we have name tags for our boots!

Awesome idea! So when people bring shoes that look like the ones I left at home, I won't be confused!