Jan. 4th Rake Free Cash Game

2»

Comments

• trigs wrote: »
    Still two seats available. I will be providing topless back rubs and possibly hand jobs if I run bad.

WTF... y’all Hamilton people have issues.
  • folded wrote: »
    Hot dogs??? Wtf?
    WTF... y’all Hamilton people have issues.

You guys missed a good game tonight.

Thanks everyone for coming.
  • Twas a very good game for sure, despite my ending. Trips winning a 800+ pot in 50/50. I busted late with a big multi way pot. Would love to figure what everyone's equity was on the flop. I had A,2 hearts, J,9 spades on a Jc, 5,4h flop. What did the rest of you have and I will run it through the equity calculator. I know trigs won it with his AA. This was PLO but no low came. If you all don't mind can you tell me what you each had and I'll let you know the appropriate equities.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Twas a very good game for sure, despite my ending. Trips winning a 800+ pot in 50/50. I busted late with a big multi way pot. Would love to figure what everyone's equity was on the flop. I had A,2 hearts, J,9 spades on a Jc, 5,4h flop. What did the rest of you have and I will run it through the equity calculator. I know trigs won it with his AA. This was PLO but no low came. If you all don't mind can you tell me what you each had and I'll let you know the appropriate equities.

If you're talking about the hand I think you are, i think sn1pe or bfill took a picture.
  • this was the big one that trigs won:

qp2u8n.jpg
  • Holy fuck you guys are terrible at Omaha.
  • I can't remember if that one started as .5/.5/1/2/4/8/16/32 or just .5/.5/1/2/4/8/16... but the straddle may have played a role here...
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    I can't remember if that one started as .5/.5/1/2/4/8/16/32 or just .5/.5/1/2/4/8/16... but the straddle may have played a role here...

It was at least a $16 straddle on that hand.
  • i made it 32
  • Haha thanks trigs I noticed already and played probably 6 orbits today I will be on tonight probably around 930 watching the flames come get my funds, it’s fun it really is, more control than plo but the hand strength goes up