(K/W) The Compound - $20 Weeknight Turbo NLHE - Wed, Nov 14 - 7pm

Event #8 is our final Turbo event of 2018! The final event, “The Main Event” will be posted this week!
Bristol Street Poker at the Compound presents...

:s::h: THE TURBO - 2018 - EVENT #8 :c::d:
NLHE Tournament
Wed, Nov 14th - 7:00pm
(doors open at 6:30pm)

$20 Buy-in - 15 Min blinds - 5,000 Chips - 32 player max.

$$$ Pay-outs $$$
1st place - 45%
2nd place - 25%
3rd place - 15%
4th place - 10%
5th place - 5%
(1 Table - Top 2, 2 Tables - Top 3, 3 Tables - Top 4)

2018 Player of the Year Race
Late players: If you know you're going to be late, let me know and a seat and chips will be set out for you and you will post blinds and fold until you arrive.

If you do not let me know that you'll be late, we'll keep your chips out for a level and then remove then. You can buy in when you show up, but will pay a penalty of 4 rounds of blinds/ante per level (or partial level you miss)

The tournament will last approximately 4 hours. Seating is limited to 32 players with alternates. (8 max tables) Please reserve your seat in advance!! The final table will form with 9 players left.

Blind schedule, chip values, rules, etc, etc, will be posted at my place, or you may msg me for specifics.

As always, tournaments at The Compound are rake-free!!

Reserves:

1. Zithal
2. beanie42
3. Kanga
4. Ranger
5. King Mob
6. Shapiro
7. Pizzle
8. The Bus
9. DrTyore
10. TwoSeven
11. Adam W

Comments

• Where is the compound?
  • Kitchener, near Weber and Guelph
  • Pizzle and the Bus are in!
  • I'm in.

Mark
  • xx
    Zithal wrote: »
    Event #8 is our final Turbo event of 2018! The final event, “The Main Event” will be posted this week!
    Bristol Street Poker at the Compound presents...

:s::h: THE TURBO - 2018 - EVENT #8 :c::d:
    NLHE Tournament
    Wed, Nov 14th - 7:00pm
    (doors open at 6:30pm)

$20 Buy-in - 15 Min blinds - 5,000 Chips - 32 player max.

$$$ Pay-outs $$$
    1st place - 45%
    2nd place - 25%
    3rd place - 15%
    4th place - 10%
    5th place - 5%
    (1 Table - Top 2, 2 Tables - Top 3, 3 Tables - Top 4)

2018 Player of the Year Race
    Late players: If you know you're going to be late, let me know and a seat and chips will be set out for you and you will post blinds and fold until you arrive.

If you do not let me know that you'll be late, we'll keep your chips out for a level and then remove then. You can buy in when you show up, but will pay a penalty of 4 rounds of blinds/ante per level (or partial level you miss)

The tournament will last approximately 4 hours. Seating is limited to 32 players with alternates. (8 max tables) Please reserve your seat in advance!! The final table will form with 9 players left.

Blind schedule, chip values, rules, etc, etc, will be posted at my place, or you may msg me for specifics.

As always, tournaments at The Compound are rake-free!!

Reserves:

1. Zithal
    2. beanie42
    3. Kanga
    4. Ranger
    5. King Mob
    6. Shapiro
    7. Puzzle
    8. The US
    9. DrTyore
  • Adam W would like a seat
  • The final Turbo of the year is in the books and the Player of the Year race is shaping up to be a good one. Our defending Player of the Year, labeach2002, has a strong lead but, with the Main Event remaining, it is still up in the air.

With 11 Player showing, it did not take long to make the final table. Zithal was a murder machine, eliminating 5 players from the tournament, but could only manage a 3rd place finish. TwoSeven and Ranger were heads up, and TwoSeven took the game from Ranger in their first Heads Up match!

Official results:

1st - TwoSeven - $110 (33 points)
    2nd - Ranger - $65 (23 points)
    3rd - Zithal - $45 (19 points)
    4th - KingMob (17 points)
    5th - DrTyore (15 points)
    6th - TheBus
    7th - Shapiro
    8th - Kanga
    9th - Pizzle
    10th - Adam W
    11th - beanie42

Here's our current Play of the Year standings, going into our final event of the year, taking place on Friday, Nov 23rd!! (Post may already be up!) Depending on the number of players we get, the Top 6 are withing striking distance of the title, but winning the Main Event.

labeach2002

DrTyore

kwmatt

Zithal

beanie42

Ranger

Origami

DataMn

King Mob

EdTheTed