(K/W) The Compound - $20 Monday Night Mayhem - Mon, Oct 29th - 7pm

We've reschedule!! (Sorry for the late notice)

For Event #7 of the 2018 Season, I thought I'd provide a bit of a warm up to Moose's Halloween Slayer tournament. This event will be our usual Weeknight Turbo with a progressive knockout system. Here's how it works...

Short Version:

You get paid every time you bust someone.

Longer Version:

For you $20 entry, $10 goes into the main pot (split as usual), and you get 4 bounty tokens (worth $2.50 each). If you eliminate a player you collect all of their bounties chip then convert half of them (rounded up), to $2.50 chips and the other half (rounded down) gets added to your bounty.

Once you've been eliminated, the $2.50 chips get added to whatever other place payout you receive. (I'll make sure to have plenty of change on hand.

(Eg. The tournament begins and you have $10 in bounty token. You eliminate Player 1, who also had $10 in tokens. $5 gets added to your bounty (now $15), and $5 you'll collect as cash once you bust. A while later, you bust out Player 2 whose bounty was up to $30, so $15 gets added to your bounty (now $30), while $15 gets added to your payout (now $20). You then bust out, giving away your $30 in bounty tokens. You didn't make the money, so your total payout is just the $20 you collected in bounties.)

Please feel free to post below if any of this doesn't make sense and I'll help clarify!
Bristol Street Poker at the Compound presents...

:s::h: MONDAY NIGHT MAYHEM - 2018 - EVENT #7 :c::d:
NLHE Progressive Bounty Tournament
Mon, Oct 29th - 7:00pm
(doors open at 6:30pm)

$20 Buy-in - 15 Min blinds - 5,000 Chips - 32 player max.

$$$ Pay-outs $$$
1st place - 45%
2nd place - 25%
3rd place - 15%
4th place - 10%
5th place - 5%
** + Bounties **
(1 Table - Top 2, 2 Tables - Top 3, 3 Tables - Top 4)

Late players: If you know you're going to be late, let me know and a seat and chips will be set out for you and you will post blinds and fold until you arrive.

If you do not let me know that you'll be late, we'll keep your chips out for a level and then removed. You can buy in when you show up, but will pay a penalty of 4 rounds of blinds/ante per level (or partial level you miss)

The tournament will last approximately 4 hours. Seating is limited to 32 players with alternates. (8 max tables) Please reserve your seat in advance!! The final table will form with 9 players left.

Blind schedule, chip values, rules, etc, etc, will be posted at my place, or you may msg me for specifics.

As always, tournaments at The Compound are rake-free!!

Reserve List

1. Zithal
2. Pizzle
3. kwmatt
4. DrTyore
5. beanie42
6. Kanga
7. Shapiro
8. labeach2002
9. Adam W
10. moodeyj

Comments

• In please
  • Hey all! Just a quick bump for the game tonight. If we remain at a single table, I'll discuss with the players if we want to have a single re-buy for the event. Cheers!

Alternately, if we get less than 16, the other plan will be to add a few more chips to each stack.

Looking forward to playing again!
  • Adam W said he would like a seat
  • The latest event is in the books and we have a new Champ! With 10 players showing, we added a single rebuy to the event. When the dust cleared, beanie42 had defeated kwmatt for over $160 in prizes and bounties!

All in all a fun event, with this being our official results. (Note that I did not keep track of full payouts for this event)

1st - beanie42 (32 points)
    2nd - kwmatt (22 points)
    3rd - Pizzle (18 points)
    4th - Zithal (16 points)
    5th - Kanga
    6th - DrTyore
    7th - labeach2002
    8th - moodeyj
    9th - Shapiro
    10th - Adam W

In our 2018 Player of the Year race, kwmatt moves withing striking range of the Top spot, while beanie picks up 7 positions with his 3rd point finish in 3 games placing himself in 4th.

Looking for at least one more event in November with a Main Event final game occurring in Late Nov, early Dec!!

And then, we'll look to January for our next Merry Xmas Madness tournament!!

Current
    Prev
    Player
    TOTAL POINTS

labeach2002

kwmatt

DrTyore

beanie42

Zithal

Origami

DataMn

EdTheTed