Moose - Cambridge - $50 NL Tourney Sat Sept. 15

*** $50 ***

Saturday Sept. 15 - 2 pm
Doors open 1:30pm

All players paid by 1:50 pm, will receive 10k
Late players will receive, 9k - for an optional $5, you will receive a full 10k stack

30 min blinds

Late players will not be admitted to the tourney after the first blind level, 2:30 pm, unless prior arrangements are made with the host.

BYOB, BYOS
There will be a 45 min dinner break

nK9SVoPA6lZkIMUcYIDmLJ8NfAD2nInttBGwHp-r4zjeHfV8Gg_ytAxpQCXm1rmi8jFa2b9fSaZCK0fDBwOabgBezYe6RpmIBovWRKB-YC67AfvxTnA43GmlU5ItGEd39QBlr099GdAvYPY7nvpOpPdxM3QJ_G6I_aZ9hP08rOTxh8cg18JYkqsB44joBCFGx8Jf7tNnt7XEMB1Zz3awuMH1NYz-0bMwnrUetfL53kjAfIWyizGskUWKua8u05-WdzA7vU-2C5CU1Glp_F0ndv9oui03O5AG-WxoJlkr0gbWqM_c6rQFFUkiuBIEW24EkNClOyDoy2Z26gijm39-97bzT7VZzI-WHDBwwxNHpb4oHWczk5QsPKlUiH1D8MNtiGeRAmLxWea9umf2mkVASnrENk0ye7WY6bXVn7n2qQHe4nI6Q9kJwqbR3clTus2gOO6xJS-jc626XJfK2u6a2J5fb-oGvmGZsKBGoBU0AYk443B4WMte8oGIPwnZ3e305xkYXvebUmDTiHw_B7BBQR4E72TWDpaM_PAIr2FkrkuL4KTzC-j1WcDLnSpYVmvumoEfW4c2HUHY2UnPekT-Vy7tApCYOLD1t4cdUJNI=w1342-h894-no?.jpg

This tournament will use the Big Blind Ante (BBA). There will be an optional $50 side secondary pool for anyone who wants to play for more $$.

40 max

Reserves
1. moose
2. Drtyore
3. Nicole
4. Dj
5. Datamn
6. Seekthegrail
7. Ana
8. Jacnok
9. Woog30
10. Kwmatt
11. bfillmaff (T)
12. trigs
13. Nick b
14. Labeach
15. Walt's friend
16. Danny s

Cash games to follow tournament.

Comments

• As per Matt Savage ([FONT=&quot]Executive Tour Director of WPT, Founder of TDA, TD at Commerce, Bay 101)[/FONT]:

Big Blind Ante

[FONT=&amp]1. There will be one single ante posted for the whole table by the player in the big blind.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]2. The ante is posted first and players from any position will be eligible to win the entire ante regardless of chip stack.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]3. Antes never reduce.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]4. In regards to payouts, if two players are all in at same table and one is in the big blind, (a) the big blind gets credit for ante first, (b) the player out of the big blind gets full credit for ante, and (c) the ante is considered dead in the pot.

Also: BBA will be based on 6 players per table so the total ante will always be less than individual antes until the final table is less than 6 handed.[/FONT]
  • I'm in!

Mark
  • Nicole and I are in
  • I'm in

Al
  • In! Cheers, Steve
  • Yep fill it up
  • I think I'll be able to make it. I'll know for sure later this week.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
  • How many are you capping it at?
  • kwmatt wrote: »
    How many are you capping it at?
    40 max he said.

• After re-reading and clearing the obvious crap in my eyes, I see it now. In please
  • Moose: apparently you have to "clear out some private messages" before you can get any more. FYI, I'd love to play in your tournament, but too much happening. It's "Doors open waterloo region", Guelph Jazz festival plus "Bestival" in Belmont village, Kitchener. See you next time.
  • Thanks. pms should be clear now.
  • trigs wrote: »
    I think I'll be able to make it. I'll know for sure later this week.

I'm in. Can't miss the one time per year moose hosts a NLHE game ;)

• T.

*Will be a game time decision if thats ok. (flying out west the next day and too much shit to do!)
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    T.

*Will be a game time decision if thats ok. (flying out west the next day and too much shit to do!)

Come late, bust early. You are a pro at that.
  • ^ reported for... accuracy.
  • Would be nice to have a solid two tables for this tourney.

There will be BBQ for dinner break.
  • Sign me up please.
  • Nick B wants a seat
  • Going out for the morning. Won't be back until after 1pm.
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    game time decision if thats ok.

Sorry guys wont make this one, GL all!
  • Put me in for today. I will be a bit late.
  • Thanks to all for coming. datamn was our winner!
  • Well done data !!!
  • Thanks for hosting Rob, it was a fun game and the BBQ was great !