July 14th Rake Free Cash Game

full?lightbox=1
full?lightbox=1

Almost summer vacation!! It's going to be two months off and a lot of poker.

This is the earliest I will be able to host and hopefully I can get a few more games in before September.

Saturday, July 14th in Hamilton (Garth and Mohawk)
NL Hold'em/PLO round by round
$0.50-$0.50 blinds
$100 max buy-in
Start time 7pm

1. trigs
2. moose
3. ReefAquarium
4. woog30
5. Bfillmaff
6. Sopra

I know it's more than a month away, but I'm excited! "cheers:

Come and help me break in these new chips!

20180529_153906.jpg

on edge.jpg

20180609_091422.jpg

Comments

• Trigs really sorry, I have a golf game that day that has been planned for months.
  • You golf at night?

In.
  • woog30 wrote: »
    Trigs really sorry, I have a golf game that day that has been planned for months.

Come down after your round and bring some golf buddies with you. I have zero responsibilities all summer so I'm up for playing all night ;)
  • Nicole and I have a golf tournament that day but will come after. Might be a little late.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Nicole and I have a golf tournament that day but will come after. Might be a little late.
    You and Nicole?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
  • Just double checked, golf is on 15th.

In
  • In please. Hey Roger can I get a ride? Cheers, Steve
  • In please. Hey Roger can I get a ride? Cheers, Steve

yep...you buy the beer��
  • Would love to come but I am in Manitoba then on a family ancestor search with my brother. Looks like an all star table though and I would be over matched. Your teacher friends were more my speed. Have a great night and don't let anyone straddle your blind, just shove on anyone that does and they will get the idea....... or your stack..
  • trigs wrote: »
    You and Nicole?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Yes, both Nicole and I
  • One week bump. Still two seats available.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
  • Hey trigs, I just came across this thread when looking for poker games close to home, if you guys have a seat left, I can join this Saturday. Thanks!
  • Sopra wrote: »
    Hey trigs, I just came across this thread when looking for poker games close to home, if you guys have a seat left, I can join this Saturday. Thanks!
    Hi Sopra. There are still two seats open so you are welcome to join us. I can PM you the address the Friday before the game.

• Can someone pick me up. I have dental surgery fri and won't feel much like driving.
  • moose wrote: »
    Can someone pick me up. I have dental surgery fri and won't feel much like driving.

Maybe @woog30 and @SeekTheGrail can swing by on their way down to pick you up?
  • FFS, Just got the schedule for the golf tournament, it's at 2pm, who does a golf tournament on a saturday afternoon ?

Nicole and I won't be able to make it, but we will make the game on the 28th for sure.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    FFS, Just got the schedule for the golf tournament, it's at 2pm, who does a golf tournament on a saturday afternoon ?

Nicole and I won't be able to make it, but we will make the game on the 28th for sure.
    That sucks. Feel free to stop by later. I'm sure with these degens the game will be going pretty late. I'm willing to play all night. I love no responsibilities summer!

Text me after your round if you want to make a late appearance.

• trigs wrote: »
    Hi Sopra. There are still two seats open so you are welcome to join us. I can PM you the address the Friday before the game.

Cool, thanks.
  • Sopra wrote: »
    Cool, thanks.

@Sopra, did you get my PM also? I think there may be a minimum number of posts you need to make on this forum before you can send and receive PMs - I think it is five or ten (@compuease, can you verify that please). You might want to make a few posts on here (such as in the Introduction thread) so I'll be able to PM you the address.
  • Still some seats open for tomorrow. If there is anyone on the fence about coming maybe I can entice you with this: there will be free Roma pizza for everyone!

• Sorry Trigs I am out now. I have a couple of family obligations now that I have to look after before we head out to Chicago next week. I will call @woog30 to let him know too. Cheers, Steve
  • Game is still on for now with six players. I'm cool with shorthanded.

• @trigs please let me know if anybody else cancels, I want to play but it would be long drive for a 5 handed game especially dependent on how @moose surgery goes.
  • It got cancelled today but I'd still like to carpool

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
  • I'll keep you guys informed. Right now we're at 6 if moose can get a ride.

• I can do it if game goes
  • I guess seekthegrail cancelled?

I assume bfillmaff promises to rebuy enough that it will seem like a full table?
  • still in & still planning 6 rebuys

keep us posted.