Recommendation Wanted - Financial Advisor

Looking for a new financial advisor as I don't see eye to eye with the one that I have. I seem to recall one or 2 of the forumers here work in that field.

Also open to any recommendations.

Comments

• The problem is you are short.
  • No they are too tall.
  • No problem, I'm ok with short... or tall... Send me the money and I'll invest it.... Off to Vegas in 13 days... woohoo red or black? If we win I keep 10% as my expertise fee...
  • Look into Robo-advisor, maybe that would interest you.

I haven't used one yet because i use comp's strategy.
  • Don't even need a roboadvisor anymore. Buy vcns, vbal, or vgro depending on your need. Based on your age and hopefully empty nest status you probably want vcns.

KISS

https://www.vanguardcanada.ca/individual/etfs/about-our-asset-allocation-etfs.htm?lang=en

In all seriousness I doubt you are doing anything complicated like establishing trusts for your children or anything like that and if you want to call, email or pm me I can pretty much get you set with whatever you want to achieve. Not licensed in any way so obv the advice is free and informal.
  • Hobbes pm me the rough amount you are looking to invest and I can give you a few names if you want.
  • For me. The best financial advisor is, No Financial Advisor.

I like to invest things myself.
    Start with an index ETF. The ones Moose suggested are great.
  • compuease wrote: »
    No problem, I'm ok with short... or tall... Send me the money and I'll invest it.... Off to Vegas in 13 days... woohoo red or black? If we win I keep 10% as my expertise fee...

Only about 13% of professional money managers beat the S&P 500 index.

This might be much better than professional money management, and a lot more fun. :-)