WSOP2005 why...

why is the WSOP in June/July this year ???

last year it took place in April/May

why so late?

Comments

• its so that I can win my seat into an event
  • BigBoss wrote:
    its so that I can win my seat into an event
    i'm sorry but i'm asking about wsop2005 not wsop2050 ROFL.gif

j/k :p
  • haha good 1
    :rage:
  • BigBoss wrote:
    haha good 1
    :rage:
    :p
  • I thought just the main event started that late, and that was so that they could make room for more events, but maybe im mistaken.
  • Irah wrote:
    I thought just the main event started that late, and that was so that they could make room for more events, but maybe im mistaken.
    all the smaller events starts in June 2005 i believe

last year it started in April ???
  • from what Daniel's comments are. Since they took out the SHOE/HORSE events, I guess its probably because of new ownership. Probably trying to capitalize as much as possible. June/July will have more ppl off work (ie Kids out of school), so it could possibly attract more players, meaning more money.
  • Tilter wrote:
    from what Daniel's comments are.  Since they took out the SHOE/HORSE events, I guess its probably because of new ownership.  Probably trying to capitalize as much as possible.  June/July will have more ppl off work (ie Kids out of school), so it could possibly attract more players, meaning more money.
    true but it's alot hotter in June/July :'(
  • Ya, I went to Vegas in August once I think thats the last time I'll ever go in the summer. I rented a convertable and had to put the top up on the highway because it was to hot!
  • Quasi wrote:
    had to put the top up on the highway because it was to hot!

LOL :D