May 4th and 5th Niagara.....

Will be doing both evenings .

Friday leave mississauga at 8pm play till 2am

Saturday leave around 5pm till whenever.

anyone else ?

Comments

• Would join you tomorrow but committed myself to bigslick's tourney/cash in g'town evening of the 5th, health permitting... Good luck, and we want to hear some stories, good or bad.. Prefer good though... You should also join me (as well as others on here) one Friday evening in Cambridge to see how the other half lives... Only a $40. buyin but the landmines are hilarious, especially when you aren't the one stepping on one. The cash game if you bust out is to die for, the fun for you would be trying to donkey people with 9,2 cuz it was sooted...
  • Took a massive beating. They had games all the way up to 25-50 tonight.

i played 10-25 and got destroyed on 2 big hands.

First one I ran pocket jacks into pocket two’s.... board came J26rainbow turn 2 river 7 Lost about 3k on that hand.

My go home hand.... I have pocket kings on the button and have just around 4K behind. Betting preflop goes raise from up to 150 I re-raise to 625 and big blind re-pops it to 1500. First raiser folds and I call. (Not sure if I should have just shoved there ? I settled on calling to be able to get away from any Ace hitting the flop)

flop comes 9,10,J rainbow. Big blind checks. I bet 1400 leaving about 1000 behind.... big blind shoves all in..... he had well over 14k .

I flip over my kings and he says no good...... shows QK offsuit....... even if I had his huge stack pre-flop I don’t think I could ever find a re-raise like that from out of position.

Board ran out A on the turn and I think a 4 or 5 on the river.... I was on super monkey tilt. I did ask him why he raised my big re-raise..... he said he thought I was full of shit making a move from the button. ��
  • Heading down for a bit this afternoon. Probably won't be there until 5pm though.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
  • trigs wrote: »
    Heading down for a bit this afternoon. Probably won't be there until 5pm though.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

So you going to get revenge for Mike...? You should be ok, I won't be there to straddle..

Jeepers Mike, I have no idea how you stomach those beats you take...
  • Took a massive beating. They had games all the way up to 25-50 tonight.

i played 10-25 and got destroyed on 2 big hands.

First one I ran pocket jacks into pocket two’s.... board came J26rainbow turn 2 river 7 Lost about 3k on that hand.

My go home hand.... I have pocket kings on the button and have just around 4K behind. Betting preflop goes raise from up to 150 I re-raise to 625 and big blind re-pops it to 1500. First raiser folds and I call. (Not sure if I should have just shoved there ? I settled on calling to be able to get away from any Ace hitting the flop)

flop comes 9,10,J rainbow. Big blind checks. I bet 1400 leaving about 1000 behind.... big blind shoves all in..... he had well over 14k .

I flip over my kings and he says no good...... shows QK offsuit....... even if I had his huge stack pre-flop I don’t think I could ever find a re-raise like that from out of position.

Board ran out A on the turn and I think a 4 or 5 on the river.... I was on super monkey tilt. I did ask him why he raised my big re-raise..... he said he thought I was full of shit making a move from the button. ��

I always look forward to these, highlight of PFC. Please share more of these high stakes hands.
    As for the KK imho, call or jam are both fine, that guy just got lucky.

Edit: asked a friend about his thoughts, he said its always a jam since A on the flop about 20% of the time with pot bet behind, just jam unless you have a soul read he has AA. since he has 14k seems like a pro/reg, his 4 bets isn't just AA, =jam and pray.