Looking to hire from the community...

Hey all

Thought I'd throw this out there as anyone that may be interested could touch base on here or at the Royal to discuss things but essentially.... I'm looking to do some renovations around my house in prep to sell it. Figured someone around here does some of this stuff, and figured I'd throw some work to a friend / PFC member. I'm looking for someone(s) who can

- Paint the place (I hate painting)
- Some repair work (drywall / baseboard work)
- Replacing / installing some small fixtures (bathroom vanities / sinks / faucets) *I may actually do this one myself and not be super lazy.

Anyways, for those that don't know me I live in the Kitchener (Fairway mall area), and am like... mostly trustworthy good guy. For those that don't know me - don't ruin that statement lol.

Hit me up in this thread / PM's.

Mark

Comments

• Moving back to your mother's basement?
  • Isn't Hobbes the resident painter in these parts?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
  • Card dead
  • We just did the same (prep house to sell it) and brought in a painting company to get an idea of what it would cost to be lazy.

Quote came back at $9000. What the fuck??

Needless to say we did it ourselves. God I hate painting.
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    We just did the same (prep house to sell it) and brought in a painting company to get an idea of what it would cost to be lazy.

Quote came back at $9000. What the fuck??

Needless to say we did it ourselves. God I hate painting.
    I should have probably mentioned... 3 bedroom condo apartment... 1100 square feet... And i do not intend to pay $8 per square foot.

Mark

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk
  • trigs wrote: »
    Isn't Hobbes the resident painter in these parts?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    I'm more of a Jackson Pollock type of painter. :)

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk