Kitchener NL Hold'em, April 14th, 1:30pm

HoltPokerTour-Event #75

Note-Please do not sign up for this tournament until you are positive that you are coming. Repeat offenders who cancel or do not show up, will not be able to pre-register in future tournaments.

No Limit Hold'em
9,000 in chips for $100 freezeout
25 min. blinds
Saturday April 14th
Doors Open at 1:00PM
Shuffle Up & Deal 1:30PM sharp & should run approx. 10 hours
40 players maximum and alternates (4 tables)
All disputes will be settled by Robert's Rules
.25/.50 NL cash game to follow($100 max buy-in)
Victoria St.-Natchez Rd. area in KITCHENER
Payout to top 6 for 40 player field (38-22-15-11-8-6)
BYOB/BYOS
Patience Factor 15.08 Skill Level 6

Players that pay their entry fee by 1:25PM, will receive an extra 1,000 chip

There will be a 30 minute supper break.

Late players: If you know you're going to be late, please phone and a seat and chips will be set out for you and you will post blinds and fold until you arrive. Players that are late that haven't let me know will give up their seat to the next player on the waiting list. If there's no one left on the waiting list, late players may buy into the tournament during the first level (25 minutes). If you indicate you are going to be late and then don’t show up, you are still responsible for the entry fee.

Waiting List players: Players on the waiting list will fill no shows at the start of the tournament, to a maximum of 40. The remaining players on the waiting list are alternates. When a player busts out, you have the option of joining the tournament at that point with a starting chip stack. If you have paid your entry fee by 1:25PM, you will receive an extra 1,000 chip.

The cash game is open to tournament participants only. The cash game will be strictly No Limit Hold’em.

The tournament will be updated on Twitter @Buzzzardd #HPT75.

Comments

• 1. Buzzzardd
    2. Mac
    4. F1shook
    5. woog30
    6. moose311
    7. Hellmuth's Mole
    9. rtleblanc
    10. Michaelvv
    11. Adam W.
    12. waltsfriend
    13. kwmatt
    14. Steve P.
    15. Henri B.
    16. Kaye
    17. Little_Brother
    20. Jamie R.
    22. Ana
    23. Devan
    24. Luc C.
    25. damanj16
    26. Strubby
    27. silentbob
    28. Norm C.
    29. Paul D.
    30. DrTyore
    31. sstar
    36. DataMn
    37. ItsaMe
    38. flash05
    40. reibs
  • defending
  • Nicole & Devon will be there.
  • Kwmatt,Steve P, Henri B, and Adam L would like seats please
  • in please...Joel W.
  • in please...Joel W. (sorry for the above mistake)
  • In please.
  • 1 seat pls
  • In please.
  • In +1 pls
  • In please..
  • Wait list please
  • Wait list please
  • Wait list please
  • Wait list please.

Mark
  • [FONT=&quot]Hi Dave,[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Unfortunately the drive for me from Toronto to Kitchener might not be good on Saturday to say the least...freezing rain and/or heavy rain predicted:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]https://www.thestar.com/news/starweather/2018/04/11/its-going-to-get-icy-toronto.html[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I know these predictions can be wrong, but rather than be a last day cancellation, I'll bow out now. This will also give an opportunity for someone from the wait list to get in.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Have a good game...Joel W.[/FONT]
  • I won't be able to make it since the raptors game was decided to be on a Saturday:/ good luck everyone
  • Unfortunately the drive for me from Toronto to Kitchener might not be good on Saturday to say the least...freezing rain and/or heavy rain predicted

Not a problem at all. If anyone else is worried about driving in the bad weather, do not hesitate to cancel. Better safe then sorry.
  • I could be in the same boat but so often these things miss us, will wait until it's closer, hope people on the wait list are closer than I.
  • Next time.
    Zarbuck wrote: »
    In please.
  • Unfortunately I need to cancel my seat (regardless of the weather)
  • I'm going to play it safe and cancel my seat.
  • The drive from and more importantly back to Hamilton is not going to be good. Unfortunately Nicole & I are going to stay home today. Better safe than sorry.
    See you at the next one.
  • Out. Just walked outside here in Milton, it has just got down to 1 degree and is starting to freeze on the roof tops here so I don't want to risk it as it is supposed to get much worse as the the day goes on. Sorry Dave as I know you don't like last minute cancellations and as I recall this is the last one before the fall. I was kinda hoping that I would get up this morning to find out it was missing us but I guess not.:(
  • I have no problem with anyone cancelling today.