April 7th Cash Game

This is a very casual, low level cash game. Usually this is for my relatives and close friends only; however, a few had to cancel and I still want to try and run this game with a full table. If you choose to attend, please keep in mind there may be dealer errors, accidental string bets, etc. Nobody here is a pro ;)

April 7th at 2pm
No Limit Hold'em
$0.25-$0.25 blinds
$40 max buy-in

This will likely run for maybe 5 hours at most I would imagine. Free food and drinks/beer will be provided. No rake or fees (although I won't say no if you feel like offering any). For food, if I'm feeling lazy I'll probably just order pizza - if it's a little warmer and I'm up for it, I might break out the smoker. We'll see.

Sorry, but this game is only open to people I have played with in the past.

1. trigs
2. Deris
3. Chester
4. Josh
5. Al
6. Ross
7. ReefAquarium
8. Brad
9. Bfillmaff
10. Compuease

Comments

• PM'ed you. T for now but looking good!
  • Start time has be changed to 2pm.
  • can take off the T, I'll be there!
  • Bump. Still have one seat open.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
  • Can not make early. Still starting at 2pm and only running to 7 ? ? ?
  • Yes still starting at 2pm but I'm willing to play until whenever if there's interest. I'm assuming most of these guys won't play too long but I'm open for a possible game after the game for higher stakes. Maybe Bfillmaff and ReefAquarium could be convinced to stay.

• Still have one seat left. Free beer, smoked sausages, Roma pizza, chips and snacks.

Oh yeah, and poker too!

• If you will have me, I will come, although prepare yourself for an over aggressive old fart..:D Please pm address if invited. May do Niagara later if this dies early...
  • Trigs if your playing late let me know, my nephew is playing hockey in Brantford at 830. I could drop over after.
  • I'll let you know. Playing short handed right now but I think comp, reef, and bfill are willing to keep playing.

Moose, you still thinking about coming down?

• Sorry woog30. Doesn't look like we'll be around by 8:30.

• Donated 5 buyins and got accidentally slowrolled by your uncle...

10/10 would go again.

Thanks for hosting, good times!
  • Thanks Trigs, great group... Great sausages... Sorry for the bluff shove with Q,4 on my $6. straddle in a .25/.25 game. I had no idea I was actually ahead...:) and it was really a value shove...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Thanks Trigs, great group... Great sausages... Sorry for the bluff shove with Q,4 on my $6. straddle in a .25/.25 game. I had no idea I was actually ahead...:) and it was really a value shove...
    FU comp! First time at my place and double straddling me all night...not cool!

Thanks for coming.

• Bfillmaff wrote: »
    Donated 5 buyins and got accidentally slowrolled by your uncle...

10/10 would go again.

Thanks for hosting, good times!
    #accidentalslowrollbacktho

• trigs wrote: »
    #accidentalslowrollbacktho

Thank you Trigs! Great people! Lots of accidental reverse slowrolling!

Thank you!