Cash Game - Mar 23rd 7pm - Kitchener

Hi All,

I don't see a game posted for this Friday for any of the regular hosts, so.....Let's unwind and play some cards!

Where : Woog's Gambling Hall
When : 7pm Friday Mar 23rd
What : Cash Game
Why : Unwind from a long week/Tell some Lies/Have a laugh

***Omaha Hi/Lo will be as crazy as we will go this night***

Last time we had a full table till 4am. We will keep the game to games people are comfortable with. As always I will reserve the right to reserve spots for people I've played with previous.

Okay who is in....

1. Woog30
2. SeektheGrail
3. TheCoordinator
4. Moose
10. Moose311 late

Comments

• Sorry Roger. Can't make it Friday. Saturday during the day is good though.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
  • Sounds good Roger! Sign me up. Cheers, Steve
  • Hi All,

I've made a promise that Omaha Hi/Lo is as crazy we will go this game. Come out for some fun!!!
  • screen-shot-2018-03-08-at-9-00-37-pm-png.159450

Probably can make it
  • Same as last time: can make it around 11, so I'll take the bottom spot, but bump me if you're full
  • Sorry out, appreciate the dms
  • I don't know what most of those games are. Please explain!
  • moose wrote: »
    screen-shot-2018-03-08-at-9-00-37-pm-png.159450

Probably can make it

What is 321 Hold'em, Tahoe, Dramaha?
  • Dramaha - dealt 5 cards with flop, turn, river and draw after flop. Split pot between best Omaha hand and best 5 card draw hand using all five hole cards.

Tahoe - dealt 3 hole cards with flop, turn, river. Make best hand using 0, 1, or 2 hole cards only. There is also Tahoe pitch and roll.

3-2-1 I have no idea.

• Hey Reef don't get scared off by Moose's list of circus games. I do love them but most people don't have alot of exposure to them.Thanks
  • 321 holdem, your dealt 6 cards which you split into 3 holdem hands. After the flop you discard 1, after the turn you discard a second hand. Everything else is the same as holdem.
  • I will be a daytime decision if I can show and still probably not it’s been a rough month, I also don’t see 2-11 on your flow chart moose
  • Tahoe - dealt 3 hole cards with flop, turn, river. Make best hand using 0, 1, or 2 hole cards only. There is also Tahoe pitch and roll.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

That is lazy pineapple
  • woog30 wrote: »
    Hey Reef don't get scared off by Moose's list of circus games. I do love them but most people don't have alot of exposure to them.Thanks

I was trying to show that we are being restricted to the 'boring' games. ;)
  • Oh I know Moose, I agree.
  • moose wrote: »
    Tahoe - dealt 3 hole cards with flop, turn, river. Make best hand using 0, 1, or 2 hole cards only. There is also Tahoe pitch and roll.

That is lazy pineapple[/QUOTE]Oops sorry.

• Hi All,

I've heard from a few that can't make it, to be fair to those who have already signed up I will cancel tomorrow night unless we get a few more players. Thanks Woog
  • Sorry cancelled, will try again soon.