sn1perb0y Bap

I'm taking a shot on Monday March 12th in 2- $215 mtts on party poker no markup. playing regardless selling 50%

$215 Ko Monday warm up-H 50k Gtd 6max
$215 Ko Monday second chance-30K Gtd 6max pko fast

2% min. I will use this thread to update during the Mtt

Will take party, stars, or EMT.

1%= $4.3 USD

Westside8 10%
ibetufold 5%

Comments

• I'll take 10%, PM me your email and what it is in CDN. Will be in the land of no internet poker so will have to pay by EMT
  • westside8 wrote: »
    I'll take 10%, PM me your email and what it is in CDN. Will be in the land of no internet poker so will have to pay by EMT

i'll pm you details tonight
  • I will start the first tournament in 20minutes.

Edit 1: just reged the mtt, gl us it says 12.5k uptop but tprob end with 10k

Edit 2: first break, have a yuuuge stack of 101.5k from 100k starting.

Edit 3: 2nd break at 148k. Had an interesting hand. usually people don't check these boards at llower stakes in 3 bet pots, i lean toward jamming but decided to check call instead on river. Not sure, won the pot though.

215 mtt 1.png
  • Ubetifold* lol

Glglgl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 3rd break just started, held the baby with kk all in pre, i open, button 3 bet, sb 4 bet and i jammed 160kish and doubled vs aq. no bounties yet.
    have 363k right now.

The 2nd 215 starts in an hour, i'm deep in 4 tournys, if i don't bust any i won't reg it since i want to focus on 4. although its unlikely that that i run very deep in all 4

Edit 4th break, just picked a lot of pots, lost an 11bb a8<88s from a shortie. have 626k 17/56 6.9k uptop

Edit: on the bubble right now, went down to 350k and recovered back to 567k rn, still no bounties :(, i'm not going to reg the other 215, i think its better to just focus on this.

Edit: 5th break, won a big pot, utg (6max) open, LJ call i 3 bet AT in sb, both call flop aqx, i c bet 2 folds. have 792k still on the bubble.
  • omg, what a 50min, 6th break, have 2.69mill and 3 bounties, 100, 2xx, and 600. I print screened the hands to calculate later.
    3/19 rn
    won qjcc vs ak all in pre for 10bbs
    55 vs a6 all in pre
    aq vs a6 all in pre, won all 3
  • 11 left, had the worst hour ever. bubbled an ft on another tournament and busted a few other.. Couldn't pick any hands in the 215 and lost half my stack losing small pots. have 1.5mill right now 10/11 with 26bbs
  • gg, busted in 6th for 2,036.12 including bounties. gg 215.png

gg hand.png
  • I'm guessing I don't owe anything? Lol. Good run and nice score
    Sorry the site was super slow all weekend and still super slow now. Not sure if it's me or the site itself.
    I'm guessing I don't owe anything? Lol. Good run and nice score
    Sorry the site was super slow all weekend and still super slow now. Not sure if it's me or the site itself.

its been laggy for me too, i pmed you and booked you.
    I'll send you the profit, could you just pm me your first name, last name and partypoker username.
  • Good game man. Last hand pretty brutal.
  • UBetIFold wrote: »
    Good game man. Last hand pretty brutal.

never lucky :(
  • sent to both, please confirm.

cheers!
  • Got it. Thanks. Wish all bap's went down like this.
  • Received and thanks.

On that AJ hand, what about making like a 20-25% pot bet?
    Received and thanks.

On that AJ hand, what about making like a 20-25% pot bet?

i'm not sure what would that accomplish, you think A high calls with that size? wouldn't it be better to check and hope his A high blast the river since it looks i missed a draw? I didn't think j9ss is one of the hands he 3 bet, if i know he is this wide, I lean toward jamming since he has so many hands that has showdown that checks the flop vs checks with nutted hands/overpairs on flop. What do you think of that reasoning?
  • Maybe? I'm not sure. But maybe you get a call out of a hand that has second pair that would check back?