Oakville poker

We have regular games always looking for new players. No rake or fee just good people playing cards. Ages 21-31 roughly chill location give me a shout

Comments

• tournament or cash games? blinds and buy-in? regular time and date? around where in oakville are you?
  • trigs wrote: »
    tournament or cash games? blinds and buy-in? regular time and date? around where in oakville are you?

We do both. Right now we're a small group so nothing serious $1/ $2 cash but if we get a few more guys we can get a good game going. Got a poker table nice apartment cool people so if we get another 4-5 guys we can have a regular evening/weekend game. Two of us work from home so very open and flexible
  • Have had a couple messages so I'll try to arrange a night soon for an official poker night. We play a lot of Big2 also as well as Omaha along with TH of course
  • what is Big2 and TH?

is Big2 like chinese?
  • trigs wrote: »
    what is Big2 and TH?

is Big2 like chinese?

TH Texas Holdem
    Big2 is a very popular card game you can look up.
  • Hey OakvillePoker, if you want to get more people out to your own game form this area I would suggest entering an 8 player team of you own on The Royal poker event in Cambridge, Apr 21st. That way people would get to meet you and your players and get more comfortable with you and you with most of us from this area. Details in the Royal section of this forum.
    http://www.pokerforum.ca/f24/