Built in cabinets .... anyone know a guy ?

My buddy is looking for someone to build a wall to wall built in cabinet system in Mississauga.

any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• i may know a guy who can do it (my brother-in-law, kind of). i'll contact him and let you know.
  • My buddy is looking for someone to build a wall to wall built in cabinet system in Mississauga.

any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

When is he looking to get this done? I have a buddy who does this and built his own.
  • payperview wrote: »
    When is he looking to get this done? I have a buddy who does this and built his own.

He is getting quotes right now but he is flexible . I think the first guy that quoted didn’t want to do a “small” job. I believe he is looking for 10-12 feet wide and floor to ceiling.

Let me me know if your buddy is interested. I will pm you my email.....
  • He is getting quotes right now but he is flexible . I think the first guy that quoted didn’t want to do a “small” job. I believe he is looking for 10-12 feet wide and floor to ceiling.

Let me me know if your buddy is interested. I will pm you my email.....

I will speak with him tonight and let you know.
  • payperview wrote: »
    I will speak with him tonight and let you know.

Much appreciated
  • Much appreciated

Sorry for not getting back to you. Was very busy during the holidays with family.

My buddy said he is too busy this time of year as they have a new build of homes going up.

If he gets free I will post here to see if the job has been completed.
  • Sounds good.