(K/W) The Compound - The Turbo - $20 NLHE - Wed, Nov 15th - 7pm

Hey all! The Turbo format worked week, so we’re trying it again!
Bristol Street Poker at the Compound presents...

:s::h: THE TURBO - NOV 2017 :c::d:
NLHE Tournament
Wed, Nov 15th - 7:00pm
(doors open at 6:30pm)

$20 Buy-in - 24 player max.
(we will accommodate more if there's interest)

$$$ Pay-outs $$$
1st place - 50%
2nd place - 25%
3rd place - 15%
4th place - 10%

Each player will receive 5,000 chips for their $20 buy-in. Blinds will be 15 minutes long.

Late players: If you know you're going to be late, please phone and a seat and chips will be set out for you and you will post blinds and fold until you arrive.

The tournament will last approximately 4 hours. Seating is limited to 24 players with alternates. (8 max tables) Please reserve your seat in advance!! The final table will form with 9 players left.

Blind schedule, chip values, rules, etc, etc, will be posted at my place, or you may msg me for specifics.

As always, tournaments at Bristol Street are rake-free!!

Reserves:

1. Zithal
2. Pizzle
3. The Bus
4. Kwmatt
5. Wolffhound
6. Wolfhound+1
7. Will R
8. thisOrThat
9. Ranger
10. TwoSeven
11. labeach2002
12. DyTyore
13. Will R+1
14. Hellmuth's Mole
15. Buzzzard
16. Wolffhound+2
17. 8Ball
18. compuease
19. JackPocketeer
20. Peter W
21. Aiki65

Comments

• In please
  • Sign me up please!

Ranger
  • count me in
  • Updated with the latest RSVPs. Cheers!
  • I'm in

Mark
  • Oooooh, I can make this! Although I will need to know where the "Compound" is. I don't imagine the new owners of Bristol will let me in to play poker in their basement.

Oh, and someone will have to remind me how to play poker. Someone not Mark please.
  • I will play. Also need address.
  • Please add Wolffhound +2
  • In please.
  • Feeling pretty good today, so IN! That makes it an even 18 players.... Will need address, like Mole don't want to show up at wrong address, looking forward to seeing some of you I haven't seen in ages...

Dave, I'm not bringing a bottle for you to win this time... You'll call me too lite.. :)
  • Peter W would like in too please
  • Looks like I can make it too so I'm in.
  • Was great to get out to the Compound, very nice place Rob.

Great game as always. Was good to catch up with a few guys I hadn’t seen in a while as well as meet some new ppl.

Comp, as I said, one of looks younger since the last Royal, and it sure isn’t me. Great to see you.

Poker wise, struggled to count my own Chips, won a couple races vs Buzzard, and my QQ was no Match for Ranger Mike’s 44 when I dealt him his two outer to go out 6th.

Fun times!!
  • Thanks for a great time, everyone! With 6 players at the final table all at their first event this year, there wasn't a ton of movement in the Player of the Year race. Down to barely a big blind, TwoSeven finishing in 4th place and, with another strong finish, has jumped into second place in the PoY race, while Zithal, Pizzle and 8Ball round out the top 5.

More importantly, there are a couple players that are now within striking distance of labeach2002's lead! We did miss Oct, so I'll be looking for the makeup game in November, then our final event in December.

Last night it was Ranger vs. Don heads up with newcomer Don claiming the top spot. Here are the official results (Hopefully, I've learned my lesson about waiting too long to post these..)

1. Don ($195) - 44 points
    2. Ranger ($95) - 31 points
    3. Hellmuth's Module ($55) - 25 points
    4. TwoSeven ($40) - 22 points
    5. Will R (BUBBLE-BOY) - 19 points
    6. Wolffhound - 18 points
    7. Geordie - 16 points
    8. Zithal - 15 points
    9. Buzzzardd - 15 points
    10. Aiki65
    11. labeach2002
    12. Peter W