Thoughts?

Game 1 of 12 game league night. Final table blinds are 1500-3000 I have 27000. Older guy with known wide range limps from utg+1. I have Ah-6d 2 behind the button. Shove,call, fold?

Comments

• I think when you get below 10 bigs any ace will do.

Shove.
  • I did shove! He called with K,Q and hit the K. Only second guessing because it is a league game where points matter. Maybe better to wait an hope some others bust first.

Thanks for the input.
  • I don't mind the jam, but depends on how the points structure looks and what the average stacks are also like around the table.
  • how many people were left at ft, and were you lowest chip stack?
  • I finished in 9th. We have 23 players, you get points based on where you finish. 1 point for last place, 23 for first. There was a couple players with less than 10 BB. Chips were spread out pretty evenly at this point. Chip leader had around 60K. The guy with K,Q had about 45K. I have played with him a lot and know he is a loose player, just didn't he calls light in that spot.
  • why is he limping , is it just a blunder?
  • No blunder, imo. He limps most of the hands he plays, and seldom will he fold to a bet. I probably should of waited for a better spot.