Brantford Sunday sept 24th $ 330 tourney

I am going this one. Anybody else wanna come and have some fun ?

Summer is over, let's see some guys start playing the pokers again.

Comments

• good luck buddy I'll be there playing cash games
  • aaronbanks wrote: »
    good luck buddy I'll be there playing cash games

Cool, hope you win the bad beat. It is almost $ 220,000.00 . If I bust early I will play some limit too.
  • 75% chance i will be there.
  • Where are the rest of you ?? Mathers, card dead, moose, pocket twos ??

lets get some y'all out for the pokers.
  • Should be able to make it. Can't resist the call of the pimp.
  • Marban, make sure you say hi . I know you were at my table back in March.

I just registered.

See wee you all there. Will post up what kinda costume I will be wearing. Probably going to wear my New Balance running shoes that say Captain Amazing on the back of them. They are lucky shoes. Have to figure out hat and shirt......underware ..... commando for sure .
  • Wish I could play, going to a wedding, see you guys at the next one.
  • just registered :)
  • Here we go...... any more ?
  • You can firm up my (t). Just bought my seat.
  • Only 20 seats left ....... will sell out today. Get your ticket now if you wanna play.
  • Looks like we have another forum player coming out...... all I can say is that he has beat a can of Pringles. Will let him post if he wishes.

Looks like a nice group to chop the final table with.
  • Only 20 seats left ....... will sell out today. Get your ticket now if you wanna play.

shit! thanks for the heads up pimp - just called and snagged the very last seat.

here's to either a final table chop or an 11:30am forum cash game... see you guys there and GL all!
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    shit! thanks for the heads up pimp - just called and snagged the very last seat.

here's to either a final table chop or an 11:30am forum cash game... see you guys there and GL all!

Very cool. Let's aim for the final table.
  • 90% chance I'll be there for cash game.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
  • Cool. Nice forum turnout. Maybe we could do a $20 last longer for shits and giggles.

Anyone up for brekkie downstairs around 10?
  • In for last longer. Will have to miss the breakfast ......have to drop dog off at babysitter.
  • Tried to register yesterday but it was sold out! :-(
  • FYI, they now take up to alternates till first break.

First come, first serve.
  • I think everyone is still in except for Yama. We started with 3 of us on the same table.... Will post in more detail later.
  • 22 to go w/ Pimp, Card Dead, and myself still in

8.6k up top go go go!
  • Pocket Jacks.

(15th for 0$. Glen still in when I left and no bustout post yet... !)
  • Late in Round 15 and we just made the FT. Sitting on $70k with blinds at $2k/$4k, which is 7th in chips ATM.

Been grinding <20bb for hours and I'm soooooo due for a heater.
  • I busted just before biffilmaff in 17th... pocket jacks on the button blinds are 1200-2400 guys raises to 7500 I flat with Jacks I had about 60k to start the hand guy that raised had over 150k.....

i flat with jacks flop comes 852 with 2 spades guy bets out 12k I call turn is red 10. Guy checks, I shove ..... he snaps me off so quick with pocket Kings.

I go bye bye when river is another king.

Was fun seeing all the guys out today and 3 of us made the top 17 out of around 95 players.

Good luck Glen.... I hope you go on a heater and win.
  • At 3rd break I have $175k with blinds at $3k/$6k. Sitting 4th in chips with 8 players left. Won 2 races for big pots. Now it's time to play for the win.
  • 3rd in chips with 3 players left. Have about 30 bb.
  • Already a good showing but ladder up 1 more spot.......
  • Out in 3rd. JJ < Q8