Bristol St. Poker at The Compound - Wednesday, Sept 20th - Kitchener

Time for our Sept game.

I've lost the sheet to the last game and need your help reconstructing the Top 9 from last game. Please head over to that thread and help if you can!

Thanks!!

Message me if you need the address of the new place!

Cheers!!

Bristol Street Poker at the Compound presents...

:s::h: THE COMPOUND POKER CLASSIC - Sept 2017 :c::d:
NLHE Tournament
Wed, Sept 20th - 7:00pm
(doors open at 6:30pm)

$40 Buy-in, 10,000 chips - 24 player max.

$$$ Pay-outs $$$
1st place - 45%
2nd place - 25%
3rd place - 15%
4th place - 10%
(Note: Top 3 payout with less than 16 players, Top 2 with a single table, Top 5 with more than 24)

Each player will receive 10,000 chips for their $40 buy-in.

Late players: If you know you're going to be late, please phone and a seat and chips will be set out for you and you will post blinds and fold until you arrive. Players that are late that haven't let me know will give up their seat to the next player on the waiting list. If there's no one left on the waiting list, late players may buy into the tournament during the first level (20 minutes), but must immediately post the big and small blind if the blinds have passed them.

Waiting List players: Players on the waiting list will fill no shows at the start of the tournament to a maximum of 24. The remaining players on the waiting list are alternates. During the first four levels, when a player busts out, you have the option of joining the tournament at that point with a starting chip stack.

The tournament will last approximately 5-6 hours. Seating is limited to 24 players with alternates. (8 max tables) Please reserve your seat in advance!! The final table will form with 9 players left.

Blind schedule, chip values, rules, etc, etc, will be posted at my place, or you may msg me for specifics.

As always, tournaments at Bristol Street are rake-free!!

Reserves:

1. Zithal
2. Pizzle
3. kwmatt
4. DrTyore
5. Aiki65
6. Peter W
7. g2
8. labeach2002
9. prince

Comments

• In please.
  • In please.
  • Peter W would like in as well.
  • Tentative - I will confirm tomorrow.

Please PM address.
  • Me please
  • Can't make it tonight.
  • Looks like we're going to have a nice relaxing STT this evening! If we get 9 or less, we'll pay out Top 2 with a 70/30 split.

I will make sure to have 2 tables set out in case we get some last minute entrants.

Thanks everyone!
  • I'm in for tonight. Sorry for last minute.

Steve
    Zithal wrote: »
    Looks like we're going to have a nice relaxing STT this evening! If we get 9 or less, we'll pay out Top 2 with a 70/30 split.

I will make sure to have 2 tables set out in case we get some last minute entrants.

Thanks everyone!
  • in please! message me the address :)
  • It's was a nice, fun STT last night for our 6th game of the season. Our second place finisher in our last event ended up on top this month, moving Pizzle in contention for Player of the Year.

Except for the fact that our current leader, added a second place finish to his two 1sts earlier in the season. Can he be caught at this point???!

Thanks again for another fun evening of poker, I'll be posting the October game soon!

Results

1. Pizzle - $250 (30 points)
    2. labeach2002 - $110 (21 points)
    3. kwmatt - BUBBLE (17 points)
    4. Aiki65 (15 points)
    5. Zithal
    6. DrTyore
    7. g2
    8. prince
    9. Peter W