Wed Sept 15th. Woodbine $ 230 tourney

Going to play this 50 man tourney tomorrow. It starts at 1pm and is usually done by 6:30 pm.

Comments

• Not planning on playing but will likely be at Woodbine for at least part of the evening race schedule. If you are still there in the evening will try and look you up to say hi.. My wife and I have a friend that is running a horse in the 3rd.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Not planning on playing but will likely be at Woodbine for at least part of the evening race schedule. If you are still there in the evening will try and look you up to say hi.. My wife and I have a friend that is running a horse in the 3rd.

I will text you if I bust early......but I plan on winning the whole enchilada.
  • Kick some ass Mikey.
  • Sadly , there were only 8 players signed up for the tourney. So, I played the cash game 2-5. Had a crazy action table.

one guy gave me most of my winnings today let's call him crazy Asian guy.

i buy in for 500 and after 3 or 4 hands I get pocket 7's in mid position. Crazy Asian guy raises from the button to 30. I call and one other guy sees the flop. Flop is AQ7 there is just over 100 in the pot and I bet 70 one guy folds and Crazy Asian guy jams all in. SNAP call and he rolls over AK offsuit. Board runs out and I get a nice double up. Crazy Asian guy says 'I thought I was good'

yum yum.....Crazy Asian guy reloads for the max 500.

next big hand Crazy Asian guy raises from under the gun to 40 everyone folds I put him on a big hand but have one of my favourite little suited one gappers 3-5spades. So I decide to call and if I don't hit the flop hard I will fold to any bet. Flop comes 359. Ding ding ding....... guy bets just under the pot bets 75 and I shove all in . He snap calls with pocket jacks and the board runs out with no jack. He only had 350 to start that hand but I got it all.

last encounter with Crazy Asian guy was really bad........ he was down to 178 bucks and was really on tilt as he was in for about 2500 and was down to his last little bit... he has now done a seat change and is on my immediate left. He shoves all in pre, I was only in for 15 with 7clubs 8 hearts. I kinda felt bad for him but he had been running so bad so I asked him to decide if he wanted me to call or fold. He said he wanted me to call .... so I did. He flips over AQhearts. I am a huge underdog. Flop comes AK3 with 2 clubs.... he starts celebrating....... turn 5clubs river Jclubs...... ooooooops......I just scooped his last 178 bucks and he left.

i ended up cashing out 1400 profit and the guy that won the tourney made 900 but 230 of that was his buyin.

All in in all a good day and I am very happy to have the Vegas monkey off my back.
  • Nice lil session eh
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Nice lil session eh

So happy to take down a nice win. You going to be in town sundaybsept 24th ? Going to play the $330 at Brantford.
  • So happy to take down a nice win. You going to be in town sundaybsept 24th ? Going to play the $330 at Brantford.

Nice to see you out and about too, glad you're doing better!

Yeah but I'll be playing online, WCOOP main that day