(K/W) The Compound - The Turbo - $20 NLHE - Wed, Aug 30th

Hey everyone! A couple notes before the announcement.

First, I realized I messed up the WSOP warm-up. I had blinding out if you don't show, plus late reg, which was really dumb. My apologies if that offended anyone.

In the future, if I do late reg, I will have it that you won't start with a full stack to approximate what you would have had if you signed up and arrived late. (In fact, it'll be slightly worse to reward those that sign up.) Bad call on my part and it won't happen again.

Second! I've gotten some interest, from new players, in running games that won't go as long as a regular week night tournament, so this is a bit of an experiment. My idea is to run a lower buy-in tournament, with slightly shorter blinds. So, this is that experiment, as our August game, and we call it "The Turbo"

With faster bustouts, a cash game will hopefully start and this will still count for Player of the Year points!
Bristol Street Poker at the Compound presents...

:s::h: THE TURBO - AUG 2017 :c::d:
NLHE Tournament
Wed, Aug 30th - 7:00pm
(doors open at 6:30pm)

$20 Buy-in - 24 player max.
(we will accommodate more if there's interest)

$$$ Pay-outs $$$
1st place - 50%
2nd place - 25%
3rd place - 15%
4th place - 10%

Each player will receive 5,000 chips for their $20 buy-in. Blinds will be 15 minutes long.

Late players: If you know you're going to be late, please phone and a seat and chips will be set out for you and you will post blinds and fold until you arrive.

The tournament will last approximately 4 hours. Seating is limited to 24 players with alternates. (8 max tables) Please reserve your seat in advance!! The final table will form with 9 players left.

Blind schedule, chip values, rules, etc, etc, will be posted at my place, or you may msg me for specifics.

As always, tournaments at Bristol Street are rake-free!!

Reserves:

1. Zithal
2. Pizzle
3. The Bus
4. lebeach2002
5. moose
6. kwmatt
7. Oragami
8. Adam W
9. EdTheTed
10. SeekTheGrail
11. DrTyore