April 22 Poker Game Looking for New Players

The next game is on April 22nd and we want to top up the game a little. Right now we have 10 confirmed players, would like 14, maybe 16.

The game is a $20 buy in, low stakes fast tournament style games. Rounds are 12 minutes so the games usually last a bit more than an hour. 3 or 4 games in the night. Please no slow play players.
Ages of us are between late 20’s to 50. Would like players from the same age group. Phones are ok but cannot become a distraction.

Here is what makes our game pretty spectacular. We have stunning help. One hostess and one dealer that totally dress to kill. They do 3 or 4 outfit changes during the night and things just keep getting better and better. They work for tips only. Sorry if you are someone who is cheap and there for the free show, not gonna happen. We are not going to send pictures of the girls, you can see them when you get there. If you are not floored then you can just turn around and go. They know how to impress, flirt, joke and have fun, making this a real boys night. And they are both very smart, so we not dealing with bimbos. NO CONTACT with them.

We supply decent food, snacks and drinks for free. If you are coming to get impaired, we do not want you. We have no problem supplying this as players don’t normally drink much and food is not that expensive so for like a couple of hundred dollars we have a good time and a fun boys night.

If you are interested we will be meeting face to face first, yes you get interviewed for this. We have been doing this for a while and are not going to damage the quality of the event, the safety of the girls or even make it a bad time because we let in some dirt bag. Anyone who goes out of line with the rules of being respectful to the girls will be removed from the game immediately. Trust me one thing, you eill want to be able to come back for every game... if you are like the rest of the players, like to have fun, see stunning girls in stunning attire, are a big tipper at restaurants and want to have a fun guys night out, get in contact with us. You may resond this tread or send a DM...

Comments

• This is my favorite thread this year

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    This is my favorite thread this year

Would you like to join our game pkrfe9? i was excited finding this forum but seems like there is not that much interest for a homegame like this..
  • FBCanada wrote: »
    Would you like to join our game pkrfe9? i was excited finding this forum but seems like there is not that much interest for a homegame like this..

we are in ontario, your game is in edmonton.
  • Don't get me wrong... if there's a $20 poker game in Ontario with free tits, food, and booze... count me in.

But as a "Hi, I'm new here" post... it's pure gold. One of the best we've had in a while.

Anyway, welcome to the forum... I'd be interested to hear more about this just out of sheer curiosity.
  • actual photo:

f50mx4.jpg
  • Try T8urmoney, think he's still in Edmonton....:)
  • $20 tournaments, you act like it's some baller event. Free food, free booze, free titties. No rake? What's in it for you? I just don't get it.
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    $20 tournaments, you act like it's some baller event. Free food, free booze, free titties. No rake? What's in it for you? I just don't get it.

I am one of the regulars that will never miss the game. It is not free as you need to be a decent tipper for the girls. They are the best part of the night and deserve it. Myself being one of the contributors to the cost it started as just as just the guys getting together but as we have now the gold standard of help we are trying to get more money for the girls. The cost for an extra player or two in food and booze is nothing to us, but extra help to the girls makes a big difference to them.
  • Sounds like a great time. If you start a game in Georgetown, let me know.

• We had a nice game on Saturday... We had two tables and 13 players in total... Hopefully end of June we will have another game with more players...
  • Our next game will be on May 20th... If anybody interested to join, contact me...
  • What happened to this baller event?
  • Xiph0id wrote: »
    What happened to this baller event?

FYI, the original poster hasn't logged in since June last year.
  • I wonder what the interview process was to get into a $20 flipument night.
  • Think they eventually got busted for running a strip club.... Would have been great to have inside info....
  • compuease wrote: »
    Think they eventually got busted for running a strip club.... Would have been great to have inside info....

Sick! I was actually curious about the place and PM'ed the guy.

He said, we'd have to met for an interview first!

Weird how there is underground shit like that in Alberta.
    I know of 1 underground poker game but this is the first I had heard of a strip club thing.