So this is how you crush 1/2?

The other day I got lost in the blackhole of facebook and ended up finding this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZUI1KLPwjY

Apparently this guy person invested $100 in coaching and $100 as a buy in and won like 11k and now he is starting up his own poker training course and has 14 "episodes" does anyone wanna buy a sub with me?!

Some of the chips stacks are cool, I could not make those.

Comments

• Didnt watch the whole thing but I take it his coaching doesn't reference BRM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • If true ran hot, way above ev... Not repeatable..
  • I demand GTA watch the entire series and report back... he seems really nitty

Episode 15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wUuaHOCzKc
  • He mentioned another thing in getting coaching from a 1/2 "pro" and that got me thinking... are there really people that play 1/2 for a "living"? I mean I guess there must be but honestly what could you honestly hope to make if you were one of the top players?

It just seems like a rather sad and miserable life and this comes from someone who loves poker and just gambling in general but would never want to just throw everything away and go "pro"
  • I bent down and picked up a $100 bill.

Buy my courses and you too can be picking up $100 bills.

Sign up now and you'll get a video of me picking up a $100 bill so you can study my technique.

Just send me $100.
  • I bent down and picked up a $100 bill.

Buy my courses and you too can be picking up $100 bills.

Sign up now and you'll get a video of me picking up a $100 bill so you can study my technique.

Just send me $100.

But how do you feel about the poker course?

do you take emt?
  • That find $100 course sounds like it might be worth it! His poker training, barely at best, your money would be better with super-system (Still to this day with your money!)

So where do I sign up for that find the money course!?
  • Macke wrote: »
    It just seems like a rather sad and miserable life and this comes from someone who loves poker and just gambling in general but would never want to just throw everything away and go "pro"

There's your BRM strategy!