Moose - Circus Games Tourney - Cambridge May 20

Circus Games Tourney!!!!!!
Sat May 20
Doors open 12:30 pm, Cards in the air 1pm

$5 rebuy

Chips to be flying everywhere. $5 gets you 1000 chips. You may rebuy at 1000 chips or less. Optional $5000 chip addon at the end of 4 levels for $10

Levels will be 20 minutes with the game continuing until we have a champion. Up to 4 tables.

Tourney rules:

The Circus Games:

BigO - 5 card pot limit Omaha Hi/Lo

SOHE - Simultaneous Holdem and Omaha - you are dealt six cards which you separate into a holdem and an omaha hand before any betting

Dramaha - best 5 card draw hand split with best Omaha hand

Tahoe Pitch and Roll - 7 card stud, you are dealt 4 cards, before any betting you decide which card to pitch away and which card to roll as your up card

Games will change every level and are all pot limit games. ie. first level is BigO, second level is SOHE and so on.

If you want to try out the some Circus games that we normally play in our cash games, in a lower risk tourney format - then this tourney is for you.

If you make a mistake or get sucked out on, it is only $5 to rebuy and try again.
If you prefer your poker serious, you may wish to wait for another time.

After four levels (one level of each game) the rebuys will end and the tourney will continue until we have our Circus Games Champion!

1. moose
2. Kwmatt
3. Davide
4. moose311
5. STG
6. trigs
7. richard
8. Craig
9. Kevyn S
10. Falloon
11. datamn
12. kevyns+1
13. jacnok
14. compuease
15. woog30
16. peteski
17. Robert
18. Waltsfriend

Cash Games
1. bfillmaff

Dealers Choice cash game to follow tourney.

Comments

• Sign me up please. Also, that Saturday will May 20th
  • Yes it is may 20 if the mods could fix please.
  • In and bump
  • GS rebooked! I am in too!
  • what's the buy-in for the dealer's choice cash game going to be?
  • $100 max is the usual but we can lower it if more would play.
  • In please.
  • Starting to fill table two now.
  • sorry moose it's looking like I'll be working that day, will come for cash after if there's a seat open.
  • In, please.
  • oh sweet.
  • In for the Circus game's tournament on the 20th please

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 6.0 HD using Tapatalk
  • Nice.
  • In please.

Al
  • Dramaha - best 5 card draw hand split with best Omaha hand

i think i get the rules for the other games but i have some questions about dramaha.

i'm assuming that we get dealt only 4 hole cards, correct?

i'm assuming we still have to use two of our hole cards for omaha hand, but the 5 card draw hand can be any five cards from our hole cards and/or the board cards? is there actually any drawing of cards going on, or is this mostly "5 card studmaha?"

this makes me want to play some 5 card draw - such a fun game.
  • Dealt 5 cards. Split pot between best 5 cards in your hand wins 1/2 and best two cards making the best Omaha hand with the board wins the other 1/2.

There is one draw up to 4 cards after the flop betting. You can not draw 5.
  • If you end up with a cancellation let me know.
  • We can always take more players.
  • In please. It's very nice of Woog to offer to let someone else win a tournament for a change, but he should really be there to try to extend his winning streak.

Jac
  • JacNoK wrote: »
    In please. It's very nice of Woog to offer to let someone else win a tournament for a change, but he should really be there to try to extend his winning streak.

Jac

There is a hi/lo Omaha game in the rotation and we won't tell him.
  • Please add me with a (t) depending on health, will confirm tomorrow morning.. Stacks of 5's at the ready.
  • I don't worry about no friggen low!!! It's only 61.5% of the cards, how often can it really come into play.

IN
  • ok looks like 3 tables!
  • I'm putting up a $5 birthday bounty on moose's head for whoever busts him first.
  • I'd rather not haul my poker table up from the basement so does anyone have a folding table or two cardtables they could bring?

Supplies laid in.

529fa72cc5e6d85f735f1e78df8ab8e4.jpg

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
  • Oh man just getting home, not a good sign for Today!!!
  • I am not sure why I am doing this to myself (a re-buy tournament with crazy games), but at least there is no "red chip" in this game. Sign me up please.
  • Remove my "T" please.... My 1 five is in my hand....
  • It's not a huge folding table (6 max around it), but I will bring a folding one.

One more clarification... Tahoe Pitch & Roll is Stud H/L, not Stud High right?
  • Tahoe Pitch & Roll is Stud H/L and played pot limit. In addition 4th and 5th streets are dealt at the same time and 7th street is dealt face up. All lows have the 8 or better qualification.