Quote needed for my office poker tournament in Toronto

My office wants to have a company poker tournament and I am looking for quotes from someone who can run the event. We are located in downtown Toronto, and anticipated tournout for the tournament would be 40 people, most of whom are either beginners or haven't played a NLHE tournament. The succesful applicant should include the following:

-provide a location in a bar in the downtown core (we are located around Church and Adelaide, and the closer to the office the better)
-two drink tickets per person, cash bar for additional drinks
-provide chips, tournament director, dealers, etc etc

I am off on vacation April 2-12th, but responses will be answered either before I go or once I'm back.

Please pm your responses to me here, or by email at r_s_frost@hotmail.com

Comments

• bump... coulda sworn I saw a response to this before I left but now I'm back and there is nothing.

Any takers? Even if you can provide the chips, dealers and a TD I'd love to hear from you and could probably figure out the venue on my own.
  • Iron wrote:
    coulda sworn I saw a response to this before I left but now I'm back and there is nothing.

Could have been a lost post from Apr 6 & 7, AKA "The day.... the Fooooooor-um died. We were singin'..."

http://www.pokerforum.ca/forum/index.php?topic=3838.0

ScottyZ
  • pm sent