Dual accounts on same poker site...Withdrawal...

So I forgot the registered email on a poker site and made a new account about a year ago.

I did not think twice about this then I played a while and now want to withdraw money.

I've used the same bank for deposits but the credit card is a different number I'm pretty sure, I do not even live in the same country anymore, so it is a different adress and different email because I do barley use the old one.

So I go to withdrawal and it says they make confirmations, what happen when they see that the account has been deposited into before.

Can I deposit to another bank account that is mine?

Should I just email them and talk to them about this? I did nothing wrong did not use any bonuses etc. or will they just remove the newest account with all the funds? Will they ban me?

Please help me, I do want to keep playing I've built up a solid bank roll finally.

Comments

• What country are you playing from and what is the poker site? Have you ever played on both accounts overlapping? Did you ever even login to the original account since creating the new one? If you have, likely out of luck. If you haven't come clean.