1. trigs
2. Bfillmaff
3. djgolfcan
5. Dean
8. getem76 (t)
9. WillH (t)

Wait list:

Comments

• The game should fill up rather quickly, given the three names at the top of the list.
  • Make it a 4th for easy sell out.
  • I'll be #5 on that list.
  • PM address when convenient.
  • Milo wrote: »
    PM address when convenient.
    I will pm address closer to date.
  • Supplementing my other post in case it's convenient. Can you put me and my friend (Ryan) down for the 18th? Thank you kindly
  • I will know closer to this but I might be able to make it, T please
  • In with a "T" dependent on relative health as you guys understand but with those first 5 entries this looks so profitable,,, ;)
  • Thanks trigs
    -Joe
  • compuease wrote: »
    In with a "T" dependent on relative health as you guys understand but with those first 5 entries this looks so profitable,,, ;)

If you need a lift, Milton is on my way, lots of space in the Cube. Hell, we could put your walker in the back with room to spare.
  • (i'm assuming we won't make it but) if we get up to 16 people it is possible for me to crack out my less than great octagon poker table top and play two tables of 8 (or even one of 8 and one up to 10) now that i have enough chips to do so. not holding my breath though but just saying.
  • trigs wrote: »
    (i'm assuming we won't make it but) if we get up to 16 people it is possible for me to crack out my less than great octagon poker table top and play two tables...
    Does that mean we all play at one table if we have 15?
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    Does that mean we all play at one table if we have 15?
    If we get 11-12 we can fit probably on one table. 14+ up to 16-18 (again which is unlikely) I'm just saying I could open up another table.

Personally I'm fine with 6 per table. I enjoy short hand.
  • No problem for me to bring a table over with me, let me know.
  • Hang on!!! I am not sitting with the nits!
  • Add me to wait list for this please. Thanks.
  • If you get enough perhaps table of NLHE and PLO?
  • compuease wrote: »
    If you get enough perhaps table of NLHE and PLO?

i'm cool with that.
  • in for PLO
  • getem76 wrote: »
    in for PLO
    +1
  • So down for some PLO.
  • Maybe I'll host a PLO game soon. That's all I've been playing online recently.
  • Please remove my name from the list. Saturday night showed just how badly my "game" has regressed, and I was life and death to keep up at the best of times. So thank you for the consideration, but my bankroll will be better for it.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Please remove my name from the list. Saturday night showed just how badly my "game" has regressed, and I was life and death to keep up at the best of times. So thank you for the consideration, but my bankroll will be better for it.

aww, but this is a cash game, the blinds don't increase.
  • Nice try, DJ, but this fish is swimming for the bottom, and a nice quiet rock.
  • address sent. tentatives please firm up.
  • Sorry Trigs, I just can't firm up at this point, it depends on how I feel on Saturday. I'm just starting my 2nd round of chemo. Why not put me on the wait list and fill your 10 players. If I'm feeling ok and you have a late drop out I'll fill in. Everything is kinda day to day with me.