Thursday Dec 15th. Brantford $ 230 deepstack

I am gonna go and play this one . Anyone else coming ?

:eek:

Comments

• I'm your huckleberry.
  • I am gonna go and play this one . Anyone else coming ?

-- count me in!
  • I am gonna go and play this one . Anyone else coming ?

I was thinking about it but its my daughters birthday. For that reason you will have to take it down.
  • payperview wrote: »
    I was thinking about it but its my daughters birthday. For that reason you will have to take it down.

I will be happy with 2nd place if Moose is coming. I may try to emulate Comp's style of play, or perhaps do 2 levels as me then 2 levels as Comp...... Talk about switching gears.
  • I will attend...no shenanigans this time please. Who is in charge of last longer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Looks like I can make this too! Moose I will email you about picking you up as I can drive. Cheers, Steve
  • I will attend...no shenanigans this time please. Who is in charge of last longer?

you bastard guy dude....... Will be good to see ya ��

looking forward to an all forum final table.
  • Looks like I can make this too! Moose I will email you about picking you up as I can drive. Cheers, Steve

Guys....... Just wanted to let you and Moose know......... This Tourney is only played with 2 cards....... Its not dramaha or crazy lesbain pineappple......

Just saying
  • looking forward to an all forum final table.
    Good luck to all the forum sharks. A couple of friends and I want to donate to the Kahnawake poker economy, but I hope to hitchhike back from Playground on Saturday.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Good luck to all the forum sharks. A couple of friends and I want to donate to the Kahnawake poker economy, but I hope to hitchhike back from Playground on Saturday.

Good luck in Kahnawake and god speed. For extra mojo go visit Saint Keteri Tekakwitha at the old mission church north of the Playground. The priest there may break out the Saint's relic and let you touch it! I did not touch it whilst I was there...

• Gl guys. I was planning to play this one but it looks like work will get in the way once again. :(
  • ... let you touch it! I did not touch it whilst I was there...
    As you know, some roommates prefer to touch something else from Sainte Catherine.
  • Good luck in Kahnawake and god speed. For extra mojo go visit Saint Keteri Tekakwitha at the old mission church north of the Playground. The priest there may let you touch it! I did not touch it whilst I was there...

ummmmm that just sounds wrong......
  • First beer is on me if you can prove you made it to the first break......... If I bust before the first break F.U. Trigs ....... damm autotype..... If I bust before the first break tough titties, I 'm going home.
  • ummmmm that just sounds wrong......

That was the point....lol

• First beer is on me if you can prove you made it to the first break.......

Meet you at the bar....

• I busted before the first break. I am bad at the pokerz.

Sorry guys.

my buddy Conrad tried to find you to get you guys some beers but he said your table had busted .... He said he asked some guy if he was Neil but maybe had the wrong guy...... Hope he found you guys eventually and got you a Christmas beer on me.

I tried to bluff one of the best players at Brantford.....Septimiu .... Dumb move. I had a bluff catcher and he three kings with an Ace kicker..... My read was off just a little on that one. Other big hand i had 5,6 against 10,6 board was 367 turn was a 6 and river i think was a 2....... I had put him on an over pair to the board ....oooopppps.

thats all........ Hope moose turns my 10% into lots of money.
  • Thanks for the beer - Conrad found us after our table broke!! I busted about half way thru the field. Couldn't get any momentum today. Moose was still in when I left the building. GLGL.