2017 WPT Fallsview RFS

The best hope for the first scheduled rake-free satellite (hopefully one of many RFS) is with the same Georgetown host where we had two WPT Montreal packages. It will be on December 3, Saturday 7 pm.

The host is finalizing details and will post on Meetup. Unless the sign-ups object, it will probably be something like this:

- host wants deposit due to no-shows in previous satellites
- $220 buy-in, final two will each win a $1,100 WPT FPC entry
- simulate the Fallsview target event as much as possible, with 10K starting chips, same WPT blinds/antes, TDA Rules; 30-minute levels to make it finish at reasonable hour.
- 15% equity (including if winner has stack after 1A but decides to re-enter in 1B)
- one rebuy allowed

- donate at least one food item for Restock the Shelves charity event, like OPT, Georgetown Poker, & Cool Mule Poker did before. chaimr1924 has pledged to donate again even if he's unable to play. Even if a poker site does not donate swag this year, I will give away poker hoodies, shirts and other swag.

INTEREST LIST:

1) Jeff
2) PocketsTwos
3) cns187
4) Misho
5) Paul
6) -ANTE RIVER-
7) Bingo Buddy
8) Conrad
9) Dave

djgolfcan (tentative), Taz, or Dave

Waiting List:

Comments

• Put me down as tentative.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Put me down as tentative.
    Ha! Ha! You are tentative!

Meh. Not much of a put down. 😐

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    Ha! Ha! You are tentative!

Meh. Not much of a put down. 😐

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

#noequity
  • Dave has confirmed as well. Jeff, are you taking deposits for this satellite? I can EMT monies ASAP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Dave has confirmed as well. Jeff, are you taking deposits for this satellite? I can EMT monies ASAP

I can EMT too - just need cell or email address to send. PM Please if needed.
    Ken
  • So this is a STT even if you get more than 10 willing to play?
  • Ok, I'm in for sure, send me details about the EMT
  • If you are interested in the Georgetown satellite, please contact the host @ Satellite to the Fallsview $1100 "Restock the Shelves" RAKE FREE - The Dog House (Georgetown, ON) | Meetup. One possible option if there are more than ten approved depositors is for somebody to bring a second table. Or somebody can host a second satellite.
  • Ok thanks for the info.
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    So this is a STT even if you get more than 10 willing to play?

There are a lot more than ten interested in the 10-player STT on December 3, so you or trigs can go ahead and organize another satellite. PocketsTwos, Ante River and I will be at WPT Montreal up to November 14-17, then DirtArse & I plan to be at Caribbean Poker Party until November 26, but I can refer the many players interested to your satellite. Maybe even PokerJAH will come out and play "while the cats are away." :wink2:
    BlondeFish wrote: »
    4) Hamilton: trigs; Maria, Rose, djgolfcan, cns187, Taz, Haydn, Misho, Ante River + 1, PocketsTwos, Bingo Buddy, ...
  • Not a bad idea. I'd probably plan it for the following Saturday tho, so that anyone who didn't win at the Dog House could also play.

Will let you know if I can get it organized.
  • I am coming out of retirement for this!
  • Wow! No pressure.
  • RAM_Eh wrote: »
    I am coming out of retirement for this!
    See you at The Dog House and WPT Montreal. "cheers:
    Card Dead wrote: »
    Not a bad idea. I'd probably plan it for the following Saturday tho, so that anyone who didn't win at the Dog House could also play.
    Will let you know if I can get it organized.
    FYI, The Dog House is also thinking of having its next satellite on December 10, so that those playing in December 3 can give their deposit and reserve a spot.
  • The first food bank satellite on December 3 quickly filled up. The host is willing to buy a second table for the next food bank satellite on December 10, so you can sign up now. A poker site has pledged to send me some hoodies and other prizes.
  • We now have the Single Table Satellite on Dec 3rd full but a second Satellite on Dec 10th has been added and we've also added a second table for that satellite. $220 buy-in with 1 Re-buy, and no add-on. This is Rake Free as always.
  • For those going to the December 10 food bank satellite, here are some of the hoodies & shirts that will be given out (plus a bunch of other swag for other dates).
    If any other participant besides PocketsTwos wants a poker chip, RunItUp or other Calgary souvenir during the WPT DeepStacks Championship, PM me.

IMG_8336.JPG
    second Satellite on Dec 10th has been added and we've also added a second table for that satellite. $220 buy-in with 1 Re-buy, and no add-on. This is Rake Free as always.
  • Anybody else besides djgolfcan, PocketsTwos and funkycoldone going to the RFS this Saturday? My better half found two more bags with hoodies and she wants them gone from our home!
  • After Kristy made a great post on Facebook, a cash donation will also be accepted for the charity RFS tonight (and future RFS). I plan to match or top up any cash donation tonight, give it to the most +EV charity of Raising for Effective Giving, get a receipt, and have it matched again by pro Dan Smith. I'll see the forum members tonight ~7 pm.
  • Thanks to forumer Irunit4times for being among the cash donators, and congratulations on being one of the winners for the WPT Fallsview seat. :wav:
    The next RFS on January 14, 2017 will be for a $2,500 seat. The photo below is some of the food donations from last week's RFS.

A lady has offered her house in Hamilton for an RFS, but is asking for help from a home game organizer to bring their chip set, TD software and whatever else you need to run a single table.

15369923_10210749983683452_4752837944301775981_o.jpg?oh=432dbb6bd9583eb81fe0ec4db6099bdf&oe=58AEEC9D
  • Nice haul BF - well done!

I wish I could get in on some of these but, unfortunately, I cannot play the FPC this year. If any of these are non-equity with no requirements to play the event (i.e. take the prize in cash), I'd be happy to attend.
  • Thanks for hosting these events Jeff...thank you BF for donating all of the poker swag - very generous! Great idea to bring something for the food bank, especially this time of year. Congrats to all the seat winners! See you at the next RFS!!

• Fallsview told me that there were only 150 tickets available for 1B, so play in a rake-free satellite soon or line up for a raked hyper turbo at FV. Mathers and I wait up to 4-6 hours to play our first satellite at FV. After the RFS this Saturday, I will probably line up again at FV.