Bristol Street Returns!! - Wed - Oct 26th @7pm

Hi everyone!

Bristol Street Poker has moved to a new location.. our new place which we've lovingly dubbed, "The Compound" It's finally time to dust off the chips, and attempt our first tournament to see how things go in the new place.

I apologise for the late notice, but I figured a late notice would help to keep the numbers reasonable. (Though, we'll be good if we get a good turnout)

Here are the details..

$40 No Limit Hold'em Tournament
Wednesday October 26th
10,000 chips to start with usual Bristol Street blind levels (starting at 25-50)
Cards in the air at 7pm

All the usual tournament rules apply. We'll run tables of 8 with a 9 player Final Table. Payout depend on attendance, and all the other good stuff.

Come on out, check out the new digs, and be part of the inaugural tournament at The Compound!

Please RSVP below and send me a PM if you need the address.

Thanks, and I hope to see you out!!!

Rob.

Comments

• RSVP

1. Zithal
    2. DrTyore (L)
    3. DrTyore+1
    4. Anthony R
    5. Ranger
    6. Labeach2002
    7. DataMn
    8. Jonathan C.
    9. Aiki65
    10. g2
  • Drtyore and +1

Mark
  • Ranger Mike is in. Please send me the address.
  • I haven't regretted moving until now.

For any of you CPF noobies, Zithal runs one of the best value, rake-free, totally fun MTTs around.

You will not be disappointed.
  • Thanks, Johnnie! We really need to get out your way for a visit one of these days!
  • Damn, wish I was free Wednesday, but hopefully the next one with a little notice... Good luck and I hope you get it to take off.
  • In please - will need PM address.
    Thx
  • Dang, out of town!
  • In please (+ new address)
  • In please
  • I think I responded to the email, but don't see my name listed.

I'm in, but I will be late.

Al
  • In please - will need PM address.
    Thx

Going to have to drop out.

Car in the shop getting new radiator and won't be done today :( !
  • Hey Al,

I didn't see a message from you in email. Regardless, you're added now.
    DataMn wrote: »
    I think I responded to the email, but don't see my name listed.

I'm in, but I will be late.

Al
  • Will call drtyore tonight and see if a cash game is running. I got your addy in the mail today. Unfortunately the open house is the same day as Royal Cup.
  • I'm interested. Can't make this one (assuming I was allowed) by the way, is this open to all? Will there be other tournaments? Thanks, Matt
  • moose wrote: »
    Will call drtyore tonight and see if a cash game is running. I got your addy in the mail today. Unfortunately the open house is the same day as Royal Cup.

Huh?

Mark
  • Everyone's welcome. Now that the move is settled down, expect some semi-regular gaming again. :) Keep your eyes on the forum.
    kwmatt wrote: »
    I'm interested. Can't make this one (assuming I was allowed) by the way, is this open to all? Will there be other tournaments? Thanks, Matt
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Huh?

Mark

Wha?

moose
  • Address please :)
  • Where are you locate and is it every Wednesday let me know thx.
  • Thanks to the 10 players that showed up for our first event at the new place! It was great to see players that spanned the history of Bristol, and I'm excited to make this a regular thing again. Here are the results..

1st - Zithal ($200)
    2nd - Ranger ($120)
    3rd - Oragami ($80)
    4th - The Russian (Bubble)
    5th - Labeach2001
    6th - Aiki65
    7th - DataMn
    8th - DrTyore
    9th - G2
    10th - Anthony

Thanks for letting me win the very first game. If it's like Bristol, I'll win the very first game and then never again. :)

Hmmmm.... if I don't have another game this year, does that make me "Player of the Year - 2016"??!!

Look for an announcement, soon, on a regular game!
  • Do I get player if the year points for 5th ?? Thanks for hosting Rob. Great game as always.
    Zithal wrote: »
    Thanks to the 10 players that showed up for our first event at the new place! It was great to see players that spanned the history of Bristol, and I'm excited to make this a regular thing again. Here are the results..

1st - Zithal ($200)
    2nd - Ranger ($120)
    3rd - Oragami ($80)
    4th - The Russian (Bubble)
    5th - Labeach2001
    6th - Aiki65
    7th - DataMn
    8th - DrTyore
    9th - G2
    10th - Anthony

Thanks for letting me win the very first game. If it's like Bristol, I'll win the very first game and then never again. :)

Hmmmm.... if I don't have another game this year, does that make me "Player of the Year - 2016"??!!

Look for an announcement, soon, on a regular game!
  • I noticed you got rolled back an entire year though.
  • Thanks for hosting Rob. Your new place is a great space for poker! Let's do it again soon.
  • moose wrote: »
    I noticed you got rolled back an entire year though.

It's due to my poor play. All in against Rob with 77 vrs AQ off with a queen on the river.