CPPT BAP got Montreal

I'm going to be offering a BAP for the Card Player Poker Tour main event at Playground Poker Club September 10, 2016.

Offering up to 40% of $1815. (Buy-in $1650 x 1.1 m/u)
5% = $91.00

Will accept EMT or cash.

This BAP is a go!! Please EMT monies to namacleod@hotmail.com

Hendon Mob
http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=280633&_ga=1.17536063.725592920.1447717085

Thanks for support!!
Interest list:

Derek B 5% PAID
Matt S 5%. PAID
Dave H 5%. PAID
UBetIFold 5% PAID
Steve K 5%. PAID
Rod R 5% PAID
Loose Goose 5% PAID
Blondefish 5% SWAP

BAP is Closed - thanks everyone!

Comments

• Starting stack 30k
    45 min lvls

First break: 36k

Blondefish is already over 60k...
  • 42 k at 2nd break
  • 3rd break. Only 20bbs when I get back to table

I didn't know Hoyle made some many 2's and 3's.....

I have some work to do going into lvl 10
  • 20 is still plenty. That's your comfort. Remember the last trny, played 2 days on 20.
  • BUST

Level 10. Blinds 500/1000 ante 100

Team Pokerstars Pro Marc Andre Ladouceur raised 2.2 x utg + 2. Utg+3 called. I'm on button. I jammed it in with 20.6k.

Folded to him he thinks for awhile and calls. Utg+3 folds. We are heads up.

I have QQ
    He shows 10 10

Board runs out 7 J K 10 4

I'm done

Thanks for all your support!!
  • I want to apologize here on the forum to Toronto Pimp. I just got home yesterday from Montreal and I saw that he had PM'ed me back on September 8 about grabbing a piece of the BAP that I posted. For whatever reason I don't see PM's from the forum on my iPhone when I am on the mobile site. Can anyone here help a dumb guy out??
  • Download the tapatalk app from the app store and add this forum to it. That's the only way I've ever viewed or used this, and any other forums. Never even logged on from a desktop or browser view before.
  • UBetIFold wrote: »
    Download the tapatalk app from the app store and add this forum to it. That's the only way I've ever viewed or used this, and any other forums. Never even logged on from a desktop or browser view before.

Okay thanks for suggestion..I will check it out.
  • I want to apologize here on the forum to Toronto Pimp. I just got home yesterday from Montreal and I saw that he had PM'ed me back on September 8 about grabbing a piece of the BAP that I posted. For whatever reason I don't see PM's from the forum on my iPhone when I am on the mobile site. Can anyone here help a dumb guy out??

No worries my friend. I figured you had a technology issue of some sort.
  • No worries my friend. I figured you had a technology issue of some sort.

Technology is rigged!