OLG Brantford AUG 18th $ 230 deepstack

Anyone coming for this one ??? I am playing and if Comp can play I will buy as much of his action as he is willing to sell.

These $ 230's are pretty decent and gives a fair amount of play for a small buy in.

Comments

• Some of us have to work during the week. :(
  • I might be there.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Some of us have to work during the week. :(

Thought some were enjoying summer vacation.... Sorry
  • Anyone coming for this one ??? I am playing and if Comp can play I will buy as much of his action as he is willing to sell.

These $ 230's are pretty decent and gives a fair amount of play for a small buy in.

considering, wish I was retired, but too may people depend on me... And I'm really not that good.. Lot's of patience, not afraid to shove when appropriate, but you need more that that I fear...
  • compuease wrote: »
    considering, wish I was retired, but too may people depend on me... And I'm really not that good.. Lot's of patience, not afraid to shove when appropriate, but you need more that that I fear...

All you need is a little luck ....... Give me a ring if you change your mind....
  • All you need is a little luck ....... Give me a ring if you change your mind....

Can't make this Thursday, but may take you up on the offer next time you go to play this one. I assume this is monthly?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Can't make this Thursday, but may take you up on the offer next time you go to play this one. I assume this is monthly?

Yeah, they have them every month. Will keep bugging you till you play in one again.
  • is comp your lucky charm or something?
  • trigs wrote: »
    is comp your lucky charm or something?

1st rule of fightclub is don't talk about .........
  • Trigs.... you playing Thurs ??
  • Trigs.... you playing Thurs ??

most likely but haven't called to register yet.
  • Fack can't go. Stupid life responsibilities in the way.
  • F.U Trigs.

Yeah I suck. I will probably go to Niagara on Saturday to make up for it.
  • trigs wrote: »
    Fack can't go. Stupid life responsibilities in the way.

What happened to "I have absolutely no obligations for the entire summer"?
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    What happened to "I have absolutely no obligations for the entire summer"?

gf decided we had an obligation to do crap today. since i've been a lazy ass pretty much all summer i couldn't say no.
  • Devo

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
  • BUSTO 21st............ no big hands or bad beats just ran out of chips.

There is one poker manager there that is about as bad as they come. We get to 27 players and have 9 on each table, he come to me and tells me to rack up and move to another table. I mention that all 3 tables are balanced....he just tells me to do what I am told. 2 hands later he come to my new table and moves a regular to the table I just left. WTF ?????? Its times like this that I just shake my head. The dealer sees that I am pissed off and tells me he is the most incompetent boss there and he is the highest paid supervisor in the whole place.