Waterloo NL Hold'em (and maybe PLO mix) Cash Game - May 26, 2016, 8pm start approx

Small no-rake/no-fee home game we are running at our place on Thursday May 26th tentatively at around 8pm.

No Limit Hold'em & Perhaps PLO mix later on in the night
200 in chips to start for $20 buyin
Unlimited $20 rebuys
Thursday JUNE 2nd
Shuffle Up & Deal 8pm or so & should run approx. 3-4 hours
University-Westmount area in Waterloo
BYOB/BYOS
lots of cookies/snacks/munchies are available for free

PM me or msg below with a # if youd like to join and I'll txt you the address. Hope to see some of you there!

Comments

• So, you play each chip is worth 10 cents, or what? What are the blinds? I'm not understanding the format. You say cash game then make it sound like a tournament by saying rebuys. I might be interested in a future game if I can get clear on the details.

Also, you might want to post about a week in advance if you hope to get anyone from here to go. 24hrs is a bit short notice.
  • Hey Steve, the games are pretty informal but blinds are 10c/20c...we issue out $20 in chips in various denominations to start (6 $2.50 chips, 8 $0.50 chips, 10 $0.10 chips). If you are short stacked (say less than $5 or youve busted) you have the option to reload another $20 or more depending on where we are in the game and what the other stacks look like. You can cash out at anytime or when the night ends (usually 12am-2am) if youre still in.

We're hosting another game this Thursday June 2nd, same approx start time (8pm), same format. Hope to see you there!
  • Sounds like good low stakes fun. Always good to see another game pop up!
  • We have another game happening starting at around 8pm this Thursday JUNE 9th. Join us for more poker, pizza, and good times! pm for address
  • We have another game happening starting at around 8pm this Thursday JUNE 16th. Join us for more poker, pizza, and good times! pm for address
  • Anyone been to this game? You should go bfillmaff, you can prove one more time that I am a true payoff wizard...makes me laugh when you called me that and I even looked you up with the winner kid!
  • getem76 wrote: »
    Anyone been to this game? You should go bfillmaff, you can prove one more time that I am a true payoff wizard...makes me laugh when you called me that and I even looked you up with the winner kid!

We're just a bunch of university age young guns, got no money or skill to go down to the wsop... It's easy pickings, come take our money if you're any good. ;)
  • We have another game happening starting at around 8pm this Thursday JUNE 23rd. Join us for more poker, pizza, and good times! pm for address
  • Running another no-rake cash home NL Hold-em game TONITE, Wednesday August 31st, near University-Westmount area, about 8 minutes walk from campus) starting tentatively around 6-6:30pm going till whenever. Drop in and out whenever you like. We'll probably do $20 buyin for 200 chips, unlimited rebuys, good level of competition, 4 confirmed so far but always looking for more! Feel free to pm/msg below if you're planning on coming for address.
  • Running another no-rake cash home NL Hold-em game TONITE, Wednesday September 14th, near University-Westmount area, about 8 minutes walk from campus) starting tentatively around 6-6:30pm going till whenever. Drop in and out whenever you like. We'll probably do $20 buyin for 200 chips, unlimited rebuys, good level of competition, 4 confirmed so far but always looking for more! Feel free to pm/msg below if you're planning on coming for address.