Hamilton Rake Free Cash Game April 30th

just wanted to make an official thread. cash game will be running april 30th for sure.

NL hold'em
$0.25-$0.25 blinds
$40 buy-in - rebuys up to $40 at any time between hands
6pm to midnight-ish
BYOB and BYOS

1. trigs
2. djgolfcan
3. bfillmaff
4. moose
5. milo
6. J (t)
7. The Prophet 22
8. pkrfce9 (whip?)

Comments

• Put me down for now, I need Pkrfce9 to show up as well.

Shall I bring you book to review seeing as your other thread has died a little?

Prophet22
  • This is like a lifetime away.

FK U TRIGS! ! !
  • Put me down for now, I need Pkrfce9 to show up as well.

Shall I bring you book to review seeing as your other thread has died a little?

Prophet22

give me the title. i can probably find it if i'm interested enough to read it heh.
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    This is like a lifetime away.

FK U TRIGS! ! !

sooooo you are tentatively in?

yeah, i posted this crazy early i know. not sure why. guess i just really want to host another game and gf is making me wait until end of april. come july and august though i'm allowed to host more often!!!
  • There's an app called The Whip. If you were here I'd be using it.
    There's an app called The Whip. If you were here I'd be using it.

hey! how about you say that to my fucking face! (at poker on the 30th :D)

you have to pick your battles.
  • I'll even demo it for you.
    I'll even demo it for you.

OP updated
  • trigs wrote: »
    hey! how about you say that to my fucking face!
    See, now that's how a man responds. Kudos.
  • for those of you who attended the first game i hosted at my house, you probably remember our dealer. she is the tentative "j" in the OP. she was also my work wife and best friend. she was found murdered yesterday in her apartment. please keep her and her family in your thoughts. i'm pretty messed up right now and this game might be postponed for a bit.

i can't bring myself to erase her initial.
  • holy shit dude that is sad to hear. dont even know what to say.
  • damn trigs, that is horrible... Your friends here all have your back, anything we can do just say the word..
  • OMG, that is unreal. I am so sorry to hear this, she was very cool and a lot of fun. Ditto on Comp's post, let any of us know if you need anything.
  • Just came to check on the game . . . holy hell. If you want to cancel then no one here is going to say anything. Do what you feel is right, man.
    And it goes without saying that you have my deepest sympathies.
  • Terrible news. My condolences.
  • Sorry to hear this tragic news

Milton Slim
  • thanks for the kind words everyone. haven't slept since finding out. i just can't believe that this happened. trying to make it through work today just to keep my mind occupied.
  • My condolences... horrible news

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
  • I would host the game and put out a tip jar for her as the dealer. The money can then be donated to the charity of her family's choice.
  • That's so awful. For the little time I knew her, she seemed like an awesome person, and hysterically funny. She will be missed.
  • Im very sorry to hear about what happened.

Much condolences

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  • spoke to investigators earlier this week because i wanted to share info that she had spoken to me a couple times about seeing her creepy neighbor in the hall outside her neighbor's door a few times and outside her door also. they couldn't give me specific details about what happened to her but investigator repeated that it was worst case scenario.

worst fucking case scenario how do you say that to me with a straight fucking face

still not sleeping. game postponed until further notice.
  • moose wrote: »
    I would host the game and put out a tip jar for her as the dealer. The money can then be donated to the charity of her family's choice.

next week is first court appearance, visitation, memorial at our school, funeral, and i haven't been able to bring myself to sign the book in the school foyer dedicated to her yet.
  • So sorry for your loss Trigs. An unimaginable tragedy.
  • admin told me friday afternoon that they are making a memorial for her. they want to plant a magnolia tree outside the school because they bloomed the weekend she was...

i was asked by admin to write something about her that will be engraved on a plaque next to the tree and i was told that i have until monday. so, i get to sum up her life in 3-4 sentences. fuck.

it's been pretty rough lately. not being allowed to know what actually happened to her makes it much worse.
  • I hope this guy gets what's coming to him in the pen... Long slow and painful... 15 years.? That's ridiculous.. And why the family would have to sit through everything to get him life I do not understand...
  • I hope it ends up being a life sentence.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    I hope it ends up being a life sentence.
    He got 18 years with no parole. Max for second degree murder.