pokerstars rake increases

PokerStars Announces Rake Increase, Expected to be Four Percent | PokerNews
  • Spin & Go rake will be increased by one percentage point for buy-ins from $1 to $30 (two percentage points in $3 buy-in). $0.25, $60 and $100 buy-ins will not change.
  • In multi-table tournaments, PokerStars will match the practices deployed in our closed-liquidity markets where rebuys and add-ons incur fees similar to the original entry. These tournaments represent approximately 12 percent of the current schedule.
  • Multi-table tournament hyper-turbo rake will be increased to five percent.
  • Cap and percentage of rake will be increased in some no-limit and pot-limit ring games, mainly heads-up. Some rake caps will be lowered. Limit games will not be affected.

pretty sure my serious online poker days are over.

Comments

• Daniel Negreanu has enough "integrity" left to include analysis of how terrible PokerStars' changes are.

"If you spend a lot of time on the site playing heads up, hyper-turbo tourneys, or rebuy tourneys, I totally get that these changes suck for you and that you may not continue playing these formats anymore."
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Daniel Negreanu has enough "integrity" left to include analysis of how terrible PokerStars' changes are.

"If you spend a lot of time on the site playing heads up, hyper-turbo tourneys, or rebuy tourneys, I totally get that these changes suck for you and that you may not continue playing these formats anymore."

i'll give him props for that at least.