Kitchener NL Hold'em, March 19th, 1:30pm

HoltPokerTour-Event #65

Note-Please do not sign up for this tournament until you are positive that you are coming. Repeat offenders who cancel or do not show up, will not be able to pre-register in future tournaments.

No Limit Hold'em
9,000 in chips for $100 freezeout
25 min. blinds
Saturday March 19th
Doors Open at 1:00PM
Shuffle Up & Deal 1:30PM sharp & should run approx. 10 hours
40 players maximum and alternates (4 tables)
All disputes will be settled by Robert's Rules
.25/.50 NL cash game to follow($100 max buy-in)
Victoria St.-Natchez Rd. area in KITCHENER
Payout to top 6 for 40 player field (38-22-15-11-8-6)
BYOB/BYOS
Patience Factor 15.08 Skill Level 6

Players that pay their entry fee by 1:25PM, will receive an extra 1,000 chip

There will be a 30 minute supper break.

Late players: If you know you're going to be late, please phone and a seat and chips will be set out for you and you will post blinds and fold until you arrive. Players that are late that haven't let me know will give up their seat to the next player on the waiting list. If there's no one left on the waiting list, late players may buy into the tournament during the first level (25 minutes). If you indicate you are going to be late and then don’t show up, you are still responsible for the entry fee.

Waiting List players: Players on the waiting list will fill no shows at the start of the tournament, to a maximum of 40. The remaining players on the waiting list are alternates. When a player busts out, you have the option of joining the tournament at that point with a starting chip stack. If you have paid your entry fee by 1:25PM, you will receive an extra 1,000 chip.

The cash game is open to all tournament regulars, but please note that tournament players have priority for all seats. The cash game will be strictly No Limit Hold’em.

Comments

• 1. Norm C.
    2. djgolfcan
    3. damanj16
    4. Laird
    5. Strubby
    6. Mac
    7. Gargoyle
    8. Steve W.
    9. Paul D.
    10. Luc
    11. Remi
    12. Kevin H.
    13. Ana
    14. Heda
    15. moose
    16. Pete D.
    17. bigdig
    18. The Prophet 22
    19. Kaye
    20. Jamie W.
    21. EdtheTed
    22. Little_Brother
    23. Schiebs
    24. DataMn
    25. JacNoK
    26. Jamie R.
    27. stevemetz
    28. woog30
    29. Hellmuth's Mole
    30. peteski

Wait List

1. Buzzzardd
    2. Bruce G.
    3. bmellow
  • Sorry for being a noob, never entered an official tournament before, when you say $100 freezeout does that mean that it's $100 to enter the tournament?
  • Yes and freezeout means you can only enter once.
  • Also in.
  • I am in
  • sard1010 wrote: »
    Sorry for being a noob, never entered an official tournament before, when you say $100 freezeout does that mean that it's $100 to enter the tournament?

After players bust out of the tournament, there is a cash game that runs as well. .25/.50 blinds - $100 max buy-in
  • Sign me up please!
  • In please.

Al
  • In please.
  • Ima play? Yes?
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    Ima play? Yes?

Don't recall you being banned from here or on the PFC deadbeat list. In, yes.
  • Not yet!
  • Like to play tomorrow just need a address to go to.
  • Looks like we won't be full tomorrow. If we are still under 30 at 10:30am Saturday, I am only going to set up three tables. Any sign ups after 30 then, will go on the wait list.
  • I am also in
  • We have 31 players signed up. Since I am old and lazy, I am only going to set up three tables and have put myself on the wait list. Any other sign ups, will also go onto the wait list.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Looks like we won't be full tomorrow. If we are still under 30 at 10:30am Saturday, I am only going to set up three tables. Any sign ups after 30 then, will go on the wait list.
    Really? I figured the host would always want to play.

It's the cash game, isn't it? That's where the real money is!
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    Really? I figured the host would always want to play.

It's the cash game, isn't it? That's where the real money is!

I figure if you shorten up the game, the players with the least ability have a better chance. Also, now I can't be the first one to bust.
  • Final Results

32. Remi
    31. Gargoyle
    30. Paul D.
    29. Luc
    28. Ana
    27. djgolfcan
    26. Little_Brother
    25. Hellmuth's Mole
    24. Heda
    23. Schiebs
    22. peteski
    21. Steve W.
    20. Kevin H.
    19. JacNoK
    18. Jamie W.
    17. Jamie R.
    16. moose
    15. pkrfce9
    14. EdtheTed
    13. Bruce G.
    12. Norm C.
    11. Laird
    10. DataMn
    9. damanj16
    8. Kaye
    7. Buzzzardd
    6. woog30 ($190)
    5. stevemetz ($260)
    4. Strubby ($350)
    3. The Prophet 22 ($480)
    2. Pete D.($700)
    1. Mac ($1220)
  • The last tournament of the season will be on April 9th at 1:30.
  • It had been awhile since I've had the oppotunity to play the HTP tournaments. Made my way down Friday after my stress test. Played in a home game Friday night and made my way to Dave's on Saturday.

Great day as always Dave, thanks for having me. I need the distraction of the tv so I will be there for the last tournament of the year with the Masters playing!

Good to see everyone!

Prophet22

PS Shout out to Moose for letting me watch the tennis match and then the basketball game at the table on his tablet before he busted; and for remembering to bring my Dallas Cowboy chip protector.
  • Make the April start 3:30 haha,, I hate working all these Saturdays and not showing up at HPT
  • Dave: I'm sad you couldn't put my chips to better use. I'll try to spot you some again on the 9th.
  • wtf? Someone with my exact name finished fifth. Who is this imposter?
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    wtf? Someone with my exact name finished fifth. Who is this imposter?

lol, I thought it was you when he signed up. He cashed, so he obviously doesn't have the same game as you. :D