$125 Brantford Deepstack today

I played this as a warm up for the $550 Sunday. Chopped 1st place for &1376.00. It was a real bingo at the end and we decided to chop 5-way. BF may have had an edge with his Nash Equilibrium but, we all got better than 3rd place monies and went home happy. Did anyone else take a shot at this high rake tournament?

Sunday's $550 deepstack is a much better tournament with over $14k up top.

See you there!!

Comments

• WTG! Running good lately. Keep it up.
  • I'll be more than happy to chop the $550.
  • hey , what about me ??????
  • Hahahahah...you are double dipping already!!
  • I guess I can cheer for you two after taking 3rd place down. I'm not greedy.
  • I still need to play in one of these

How long did it last? How tough was it?
  • we are all playing the $550 this Sunday. I think pockettwos was the only one who played todays tourney.
  • I still need to play in one of these

How long did it last? How tough was it?

Tournament started at noon. 20 minute levels. 15k starting stack. We chopped it up around 7pm. There is play for the first 4-5 levels and it speeds up fast. You need running shoes as you will be racing for pots on a regular basis. Blinds get quite high by the time it gets down to 2-3 tables. Final table is a shove fest. Study up on your push/fold charts and you can be the champ for the day. The $125 has a ridiculous 25% rake. Compare that to the $550 @ 10%. Also much friendlier structure and better players (after the field narrows down). All-in-all, I give Brantford a B+ running poker tournaments...I think they do a decent job.