Global Poker League

While there will never be another poker boom where smart players could profit > $100,000, Alex Dreyfus and his Global Poker League could be the last best hope for the poker market to expand. You can watch the live draft at Twitch.

Timex was the first pick of the Canadian team, second overall.

Comments

• Been watching for awhile now on twitch. Pretty cool stuff.
  • Martin Jacobson as Team Canada's second pick was fine, but terrible draft strategy by Marc-Andre Ladouceur for picking Pascal Lafrancois this early in the third round when these great Quebec players will still be available in later rounds.
    UBetIFold wrote: »
    Been watching for awhile now on twitch. Pretty cool stuff.
  • It's on in the background for me while I'm playing so I havent seen the entirety of it, but has mike Leah been picked?
  • Mike finally got picked 38th by the Paris team, while the following were picked earlier:
    Bryan Huang, Dong Guo, Thiago Nishijima, Kitty Kuo, Raiden Kan, and Weiyi Zhang. :confused2:
    UBetIFold wrote: »
    It's on in the background for me while I'm playing so I havent seen the entirety of it, but has mike Leah been picked?
  • Ya I seen that. They're all nuts. How can he be picked 38th. He's insane good. And lol at them already talking trades. Duhamel clearly not impressed being on the LVM's.
  • Posting so I can check out later